Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interviews which changed your opinion on a celeb...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
are they any interviews in particular where a celebrity you either liked/disliked have come across alot worse when interviewed and SHATTERED your original thoughts?

my one...and this hurts me to say it, is JAMES BLUNT on top gear.

I still HATE his music but before the interview i HATED him. i dont know why, i just did. But when on top gear he was annoyingly funny and interesting and went along with the 'everyone hates me' joke.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Moira Hindley came across as surprisingly warm and empathetic on Wogan in the early eighties.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
are they any interviews in particular where a celebrity you either liked/disliked have come across alot worse when interviewed and SHATTERED your original thoughts?

I still HATE his music but before the interview i HATED him. i dont know why, i just did. But when on top gear he was annoyingly funny and interesting and went along with the 'everyone hates me' joke.

I was going to say that!

I think that Victoria Beckham constantly surprises me when she's in interviews. She comes accross really well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
George Michael was very bright, amusing and surprisingly self-depreciating on Parky after he'd been caught jizzing all over that coppers trousers in a public loo.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
not an interview, but documentary.

Just when I thought I couldnt hate posh spice any more, that documentary of her trying to make it in LA made me hate her sooooooo much more, and proved she is a fake, unfunny, stupid woman who thinks it is good to pout non stop and look like a stick insect :rant:

and no one likes her!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to say that!

I think that Victoria Beckham constantly surprises me when she's in interviews. She comes accross really well.

Seriously!!!???

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I was also going to say Bunt - says quite a lot about that interview really!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
not an interview, but documentary.

Just when I thought I couldnt hate posh spice any more, that documentary of her trying to make it in LA made me hate her sooooooo much more, and proved she is a fake, unfunny, stupid woman who thinks it is good to pout non stop and look like a stick insect :rant:

and no one likes her!!!!!!!!!!

I would.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you're going to try to be controversial Nipple at least know the name of the child murdering serial killer that you're bigging up. It's MYRA Hindley. Unless you actually meant MOIRA Stewart.

Apologies oh keeper of the board! :blush:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've always thought Katie Price comes across as genuine, responsible and probably quite good fun to be around. All in stark contrast to her early days flaunting her rubber tits, shagging anything that moves and generally behaving like that awful Paris Hilton woman.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I've always thought Katie Price comes across as genuine, responsible and probably quite good fun to be around. All in stark contrast to her early days flaunting her rubber tits, shagging anything that moves and generally behaving like that awful Paris Hilton woman.

I'd forgotten about her, she does come across well in interviews.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

I didn't have any negative views about Mr Blunt but like so many I didn't much like his music. Following his Top Gear interview I now regard him as a very nice and interesting person, not at all the wimp I imagined.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I didn't have any negative views about Mr Blunt but like so many I didn't much like his music. Following his Top Gear interview I now regard him as a very nice and interesting person, not at all the wimp I imagined.

I never thought he was a wimp - after his army days!! Just maybe more cultured?!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
james blunt unfortunately - i like his beard

Fatboy Stenno

Feb 26, 2007
Haywards Heath
Funny, I was gonna say James Blunt too!!!

I never really had much of an opinion on him either way until I saw him on Top Gear and have to confess I thought he seemd like a good bloke. Curiously high pitched voice though...!?!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I saw Ringo Starr on Jonathan Ross a few weeks back.

Now as a relative youngster I only know Ringo Starr from the Beatles and his narration of Thomas the Tank Engine and for some reason I thought he was a decent down to earth bloke but on the interview I couldn't believe what an arrogant, bigheaded tosser he was.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I saw Ringo Starr on Jonathan Ross a few weeks back.

Now as a relative youngster I only know Ringo Starr from the Beatles and his narration of Thomas the Tank Engine and for some reason I thought he was a decent down to earth bloke but on the interview I couldn't believe what an arrogant, bigheaded tosser he was.

I though exactly the same! I thought he would be th emore chilled of the lot but he chuffing loves himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here