Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

inter harassment

macky

Dec 28, 2004
someone on the net has edited a picture of my wife To try and make it look obscene Me and this bloke have had a row going on for awhile but i feel by bringing picture of my wife into it he has overstepped the mark I was wondering what i could do about it ? is there lwas against it He has also made threats against me Although Im nottoworried by those in some ways i wish we did meet in a alley But i really feel by editing picture of my wife he has overstepped the mark if i did give him a hiding what sort of defence would i have

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
This never would have happened when Mourinho was in charge.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
lol i knewthat was coming no hes left my wife dressed just put hiself naked next to her scary really now he has my ip and is asking others for my address But it get worse he s from croydon

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
someone on the net has edited a picture of my wife To try and make it look obscene Me and this bloke have had a row going on for awhile but i feel by bringing picture of my wife into it he has overstepped the mark I was wondering what i could do about it ? is there lwas against it He has also made threats against me Although Im nottoworried by those in some ways i wish we did meet in a alley But i really feel by editing picture of my wife he has overstepped the mark if i did give him a hiding what sort of defence would i have

In all seriousness where did he get the picture? I think to take pictures of people and modify them would require permission from the person who took the photo in the first place.

This is the problem with the Internet, everytime you put personal photos up on places like Facebook there is nothing to stop the user taking thoses photos and modifying them.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
once photos are posted on the internet, I guess they are in the Public Domain ( im no lawyer).

you IP address can be changed but I dont know why that worries you, if your IP is static, call your provider they will do it..

If you want to humiliate him, black out wifeys face and post it here and on line...

fight fire with fire.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
What a sad little life some people lead.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Are you serious?

"officer, someone paintshopped a pic of my wife, (that was probably in the public domain) Can you arrest them please""

Get a life.....FFS

The picture could easily be seen as a veiled threat so why shouldn't he go to the Police. As for giving the guy a smack in a dark alley then you would have no defence as you have already publicised the fact on the internet that that is what you want to do.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Don’t get mad, get even. He’s obviously a right c**t if he feels compelled to bring your wife into it.

Find a picture of the dick and then spend hours photo shopping him into a compromising situation, I dunno maybe surround him with chick boys or place him in a gay bar.
Then pay some of the kids his local area to plaster them everywhere, I’m thinking lampposts, shop windows, bridges telephone boxes. In the meantime set up a fake facebook account, pretending to be some right slapper then spend your spare time messaging his wife/girlfriend/mum/gran all of the sordid details of your affair.

I think you also spread rumours about him sleeping with dogs, everyone loves dogs so he will be ostracised by everyone he knows, if you feeling really nasty perhaps you could spread rumours about him being a paedo, you can paint nonce on his front door for continuity.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
you could just "accidentally" post his address on here so we can start ordering the skips? :lolol:

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
The picture could easily be seen as a veiled threat so why shouldn't he go to the Police. As for giving the guy a smack in a dark alley then you would have no defence as you have already publicised the fact on the internet that that is what you want to do.

do you really think the police will care? the photo appears to have been posted by either the OP or his wife.
If the house was broken into and the photo stolen then thats different.

You post a pic or a statement in the public domain it becomes public property..( How can it not be?)

It is not a veiled threat......some one flicks the finger at you while driving or says f*** you...that is also a threat...do you run and cry to the police everytime that happens?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I sat down for 90 mins, mainly cause i was in the Soton end !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here