Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Intentionally coming on a forum to make mates

Sep 1, 2011
This actually makes me feel sick, when I see other fans coming on here trying to be mates, fair enough give some advice where to drink etc but actually coming on here to be really nice to everyone so you can make a few mates on a f***ing internet forum. Go place a friday ad in the billy no mates column

Regards

C.C

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
This actually makes me feel sick, when I see other fans coming on here trying to be mates, fair enough give some advice where to drink etc but actually coming on here to be really nice to everyone so you can make a few mates on a f***ing internet forum. Go place a friday ad in the billy no mates column

Regards

C.C

Thats a great idea, how do i go about putting an ad in the Friday Ad? Shall we meet for a few drinks to discuss?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011

Regards

C.C

Ffs so you don't want to be my friend :-(

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just as I was about to send you a friend request.

:(

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

Regards

C.C

Your arguement is flawed. If you want to make friends with other Albion fans, your more likely to be succesful by posting on an Albion site rather than placing an and in the Friday Ad. Can we be friends?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I think CC might just be a jealous Billy no mates himself.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
With a name like Charles I would be very surprised if you have any mates yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here