Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Insight City News

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Presumably everyone gets this through their letterbox if they reside in God's Own Unitary Authority. I've just seen my mum's copy.

Now, if you'd asked me to name several "comedy" items in a badly-laid-out magazine clearly aimed at Brighton's luvvie types, I would have suggested a feature interview with DCI bloody Burnside, and some pictures of the other local celebrity, London local radio presenter Zoe Ball, doing yoga. Perhaps a gushing interview conducted by someone who's not evern a celebrity any more, not even in Brighton.

What do I find in the latest edition? DCI Burnside pictured not one but TWICE. Zoe Ball doing yoga on the FRONT COVER, and David van sodding Day as the star interviewer.

Not a mention of the Albion, either.

At least Chris Eubank isn't in there.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Presumably everyone gets this through their letterbox if they reside in God's Own Unitary Authority. I've just seen my mum's copy.

Now, if you'd asked me to name several "comedy" items in a badly-laid-out magazine clearly aimed at Brighton's luvvie types, I would have suggested a feature interview with DCI bloody Burnside, and some pictures of the other local celebrity, London local radio presenter Zoe Ball, doing yoga. Perhaps a gushing interview conducted by someone who's not evern a celebrity any more, not even in Brighton.

What do I find in the latest edition? DCI Burnside pictured not one but TWICE. Zoe Ball doing yoga on the FRONT COVER, and David van sodding Day as the star interviewer.

Not a mention of the Albion, either.

At least Chris Eubank isn't in there.
Any articles about cycling, blocking the steep streets of Hanover with a skip whilst you have the interior designers in, vegan cafes, transsexual fashion shops or the joy of following Chelsea while living by the seaside?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here