Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Insider - When is he back?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
he was only going to be off for a while....I wonder if he will be back for the rest of the season......

especially as the ST renewals will be out this weekend seemly, it would be nice to have an avenue to register our DISSAPOINTMENT and ANGER

:lolol: :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But as Stinkers said Insider just posts links to stuff already on the club site.

Banal questions like forks for pies get "have passed it on"

Real nitty gritty questions like "Has CKR signed for Sheff Utd" when it was an open secret,are met with a deathly silence until an official announcement is made..

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Sick to death of the inane rubbish posted on here for him?

Well or that of course. Because some people really do post some SHIT.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
It's been clear for a while that it is a complete pain in the arse for the club although they know where to come for campaigning etc.

We all know that it was only set up as a token gesture for them to nip damaging rumours in the bud.

As said above it's not very often, if ever, that you get real insider information of the type ferret used to give before he became one of the ranks of the club.

I'm not sure what value it has bearing in mind you can email the club directly and get non answers.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
rool said:

As said above it's not very often, if ever, that you get real insider information of the type ferret used to give before he became one of the ranks of the club.

And maybe thats why the Ferrett has become part of the establishment...

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
And maybe thats why the Ferrett has become part of the establishment...

I don't doubt it although what would an open and honest board have to fear from a ferret type informer

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
rool said:
I don't doubt it although what would an open and honest board have to fear from a ferret type informer

I would agree...makes you think doesn't it...

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
But as Stinkers said Insider just posts links to stuff already on the club site.

Banal questions like forks for pies get "have passed it on"

Real nitty gritty questions like "Has CKR signed for Sheff Utd" when it was an open secret,are met with a deathly silence until an official announcement is made..

Insider must get really pissed off with that Paul Camillin bloke at the club who makes those official announcements :D

In fairness though he did get a response from Martin Perry to all those questions recently, albeit it took 5 weeks or so.

Last edited:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
He is not well. Dean Wilkins wished him all the best in his program notes at the weekend so it must be semi serious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here