Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ins and outs before Mondays Deadline what do you think

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I don't think they'll be any. I think we may be quite busy off-loading a few as soon as the loan window opens, but I don't see anything happening now in this window.

I dont for one second think we'll see Bennett go. If, sorry, when we go up and his form this season continues into next, we may have a £3-4 million plus player on our hands, so don't see the point of cashing in on him now, unless Norwich offer around £3m which they obviosuly wont do.

That said I would prefer to lose Bennett than Murray, and hes the one who will concern me up until 11pm on Monday. But I don't think anyone will offer enough for us to panic sell him, and besides, I would very much doubt he would want to go at this stage, when he'll be free to sign any contract he chooses in the summer

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think we should take a punt on Matt Tubbs from Crawley personally.

Sep 1, 2010
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;3939929 said:
Can we still sign up Ledesma after Monday if Gus wants him, or would he have to be signed up before the window closes?

I think he is a free agent which means we could sign him anytime

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;3939929 said:
Can we still sign up Ledesma after Monday if Gus wants him, or would he have to be signed up before the window closes?

Gus said he was a free agent which means Genoa must have released him so he can sign any time

Hopefully he might want to come on a short term contract as he could make an impact for a few games before he drifts out of it as seems to be his career pattern to date

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Where is Cook these days? Last i heard he was at Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here