Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Injuries 2024/25

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Not a great start to this season with injuries. O’Riley now out long term. I’m not sure what the latest is with Wieffer and Gruda. No return date yet for March.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Not a great start to this season with injuries. O’Riley now out long term. I’m not sure what the latest is with Wieffer and Gruda. No return date yet for March.
Or on the positive side, Ferguson, Enciso, Bart and Pervis back in contention, March getting closer, Mitoma back and firing, Wieffer maybe back tomorrow after missing one game leaving one new young player getting up to speed and one player who wasn't even with us a week ago sadly out for a while due to a horror tackle. Let's keep positive.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Or on the positive side, Ferguson, Enciso, Bart and Pervis back in contention, March getting closer, Mitoma back and firing, Wieffer maybe back tomorrow after missing one game leaving one new young player getting up to speed and one player who wasn't even with us a week ago sadly out for a while due to a horror tackle. Let's keep positive.
I see it like this as well.

The international break has come at a good time (for Brighton rather than viewers / fans of football).

We can get those on the cusp of fitness closer to match fitness. Estupinan in particular looks properly rusty. But also Verbruggen, Ferguson and Wieffer. A week off buys us time. We might also get Gruda back and fit.

What we don't want of course is someone getting a reducer in a Nations League game!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
So Kadioglu, O’Riley, Gruda and Wieffer are all injured. New season, new players but same old story!
add to that Perverto (Not fully fit), Ferguson (Not fully fit) and Solly and you have 7 key players out.

let the bed wetting commence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here