Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

incoming... tweet removed......

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
One thing i've learnt about being a Brighton fan. Never get excited until you see the player holding up the shirt.

chicosmall.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You'd like to think the club are very close to 2 or 3 signings right now, wouldn't you?

That's what I'm hoping anyway.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You'd like to think the club are very close to 2 or 3 signings right now, wouldn't you?

That's what I'm hoping anyway.
No, I'd like them to have actually signed 1 or 2. Close won't cut it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] are you able to tell us when this will be announced please Sir?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] are you able to tell us when this will be announced please Sir?

One would imagine the likes of Naylor & our glorious leader have been sent the press release with time attached of when to announce. It would seem we are getting nearer that time as the cheeky hints seem to be increasing. However, those that have this information know full well they'll not get it again if they leak it early so we can't blame the chap for not spilling his beans all over us just yet.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's Paul Mc Shane..........probably.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One would imagine the likes of Naylor & our glorious leader have been sent the press release with time attached of when to announce. It would seem we are getting nearer that time as the cheeky hints seem to be increasing. However, those that have this information know full well they'll not get it again if they leak it early so we can't blame the chap for not spilling his beans all over us just yet.

I know I know I'm just excited :) I was more after a 'I'd imagine an announcement Monday' type thing... I only really listen to Bozza and his pals on here as they're the only real ones with proven credibility and I actually like his cryptic messages as although it's frustrating it gets us excited :)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I know I know I'm just excited :) I was more after a 'I'd imagine an announcement Monday' type thing... I only really listen to Bozza and his pals on here as they're the only real ones with proven credibility and I actually like his cryptic messages as although it's frustrating it gets us excited :)

Problem is - I can't put my phone down now! I am quite gullible though.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Yeah i dont believe most in here, but you can tell when something true in it eg Mackail smith when he was linked, all papers and tv was saying going to norwich etc but on here still sounded certain he was ours.
Id like to think this is going to happen with this lad from Iran and Bobby Z, but also love to announced Mcshane and Hammond as well as all 4 would make us definately compete for the playoffs.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There's me hoping we were going to avoid another summer of tedious "look at me I might be in the know" bullshit. Evidently not.
The solution I would suggest that will work for you is not to read any internet football site, forum etc least of all NSC. That way you will avoid any annoyance. Fans will always discuss possible transfers and there will always be those that pretend they are ITK. The difficulty is sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here