Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince ready for a return to management

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
no and chance

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Doesn't really fit the bill with that quote - we need someone to sort out the team we've GOT, and fast.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
if he wants to return to management why not with us? We're getting Falmer within a few years? Dick said any manager he appoints can bring in his own men??? I think Paul Ince can really change us around just like what he did with MK Dons and Macclesfield! And nothings better than a club getting a new stadium!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ince would be perfect. Knows about battling from Macclesfield and would then build for promotion next season as he did with MK Dons. Would restore my lost faith in Knight if he could lure Ince.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He would cost us more but he doesn't need to worry too much about the money and he seems to be saying "come and get me" or at least make an offer.

Not my preferred choice tbh as he is a nasty little shit but he could be exactly what we need given our current circumstances

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Let's face it, anyone we get will only take the job until the end of the season, will request a bonus if we stay up and then a longer contract at the end of that.

I can't see Ince walking back in to management on a 3 month contract with a potential relegation blotting his cv.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He would cost us more but he doesn't need to worry too much about the money and he seems to be saying "come and get me" or at least make an offer.

Not my preferred choice tbh as he is a nasty little shit but he could be exactly what we need given our current circumstances

I don't see any choices just now - would be great to get Ince in and NOW

We are as down as we can get

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Ince lives is a very palatial home is Cheshire, and even when managing MK Dons, did not move but commuted, There is now way he is either going to move or commute to Brighton, Thank god,

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here