Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince gone

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
Another racist chairman :nono:

I suspected he was going to get the bullet soon. The decent cup run masked some very poor results.

Interesting to read the reviews from various Notts County fans. Uninspired football. Relying on signing players he has worked with previously, whether they are suitable or not, playing players out of position, looking like a cardboard cut out on the byline and having no real plan B when things are not going well.

Sound familiar?

I'd quite like them to go down anyway. It is not as if they achieved their previous success through skill, determination and sweating blood and tears.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It's ironic that there was a programme during the week on 5 live about the lack of black managers. That's one black manager in the football league now.

It's ironic that there was a programme during the week on 5 live about the lack of black managers. That's one black manager in the football league now.

To be quite honest black managers don't have the greatest of track records apart from Rudd Gullet for a short time. Chris Powell aint finding it easy at Charlton. Not worth shedding a tear for Mr Ince. By all accounts not the easiest of people.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Looks like they may struggle to stay up now which is a shame as that may affect our ticket allocation for the last game of the season if they need points to stay up.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh well. At least the new manager syndrome will be well and truly over by the time we pitch up.

Not that it'll matter.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
the black Mickey Adams but with extra attitude.

made a good start in management but it's all gone rather downhill.

don't think anyone will mourn him.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Looks like they may struggle to stay up now which is a shame as that may affect our ticket allocation for the last game of the season if they need points to stay up.

Capacity around 20,000, struggling to get 6000, I think we'll be given as many as we want.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thing about Ince was he was good player however quite often transferring those skills to management just doesn't work.

I think he liked being called the "guvnor" which in management terms probably meant listen to me or do do one I know best - not always going to inspire players.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here