Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In Which Position Is Adam Virgo The Best Player at the Club??

At number one was Adam Virgo.....

• Left Back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right Midfield

• Left Midfield

• Centre Midfielder (Holding)

• Centre Midfield

• Striker

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
If EVERYONE is fit, I have come to the conclusion that Virgo is not the best player at the club in any postion. Yet he is without fail always picked.

Dont get me wrong I think he is a good player, but because he is always out of position, he looks a bit clueless sometimes.

Personally, I dont think he should be in the starting 11 if everyone is fit, but it seems he should play no matter what, no matter who gets dropped.

I guess, because someone has been injured or suspended pretty much every game, he has found a place in the starting 11

He is great good cover in a number of positions, but not worthy of a starting place is any position (in my opinion and that). Am I wrong? Is he an automatic pick for any position?

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
On the team news article on Seagulls World it says midfielder Adam Virgo is ruled out.

:ohmy::ohmy:

Personally, I'd say his best position should be on the bench.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Take out Hawkins and put Virgo there.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
No, I think you are spot on Brett.

Hawkins and Elphick are playing better together now as centre halves, and so I wouldn't slot him in there. But this is Virgo's strongest position.

Whing is better than him at right back, and people who went to Peterborough have said as much.

Virgo is NOT a left back.

Virgo is NOT a left winger.

Virgo is NOT a right winger, even though MA seems to think he can play there when needed! :shrug:

I don't think he is a central midfielder. It didn't work with him there, apart from maybe Crewe on the opening day and at home to Barnet. Plus now we have Thomson, Johnson and Thornton who are all better than Virgo in the centre of the park.

And I also don't think Virgo is good enough to play upfront. Not when we have Forster, Murray, Fleetwood and Anyinsah fit!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
His best position is centre-back, whether he's the best centre-back we have is another thing entirely though.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't think he is the best in any position but I'd have him ahead of Hawkins at centre back. Whether or not he's better than a fit Hinshelwood i don't know..

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
great utility player due to his flexability, but if I had to pick a position it would be center back!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is better at centre back than Hinshlewood even when Hinsh was fit. He is also the best right back at the club judged on Whings current form which has been poor this season except for the game against Millwall.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Missionary.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
centre back is his best position

with a run of games there, which he is obviously not going to get as adams like shoving him all over the shop, then he would definitely be better than hawkins

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I think more than half the respondents to this have completely missed the point of the question, which kind of invalidates the poll result.

Obviously his best position is CB, but where is he the best player we have? I don't think anywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here