Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In support of Mr Prescott

jewell

Banned
Mar 11, 2004
New Labour, eh. At least they are thorough in doing their jobs. Mr Prescott must have taken at least six months pondering your proposals. And why not. Let them dangle is what I say. Now I know that has got 90% of you aroused.
What I want to know is why the Nationwide League haven't deducted you 10 points for not having a fit ground.
Why should decent teams have to play at an athletics stadium and fans get ripped off £21 to stand with a load of shirt lifters at a shithole.
But there again is the anywhere in Brighton that isn't.:p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
its MY BIRTHDAY on saturday :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
jewell said:
New Labour, eh. At least they are thorough in doing their jobs. Mr Prescott must have taken at least six months pondering your proposals. And why not. Let them dangle is what I say. Now I know that has got 90% of you aroused.
What I want to know is why the Nationwide League haven't deducted you 10 points for not having a fit ground.
Why should decent teams have to play at an athletics stadium and fans get ripped off £21 to stand with a load of shirt lifters at a shithole.

Do the RSPCA know that you are travelling and has Hangus stuck to his election promise of free banana's for school children?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
mines november in case your interested
the 7th off...

my 19th :p

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Osmana Bin laden is alive and living in the arches of Croydon Railway station. Somebody tell the Americans they will attempt to bomb the station and hit Selhurst Park.

PS: This not an urban myth. It is just that he blends in with the locals so well that nobody can tell.

Last edited:

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
mine's on April 9th deadline day. Same as Seve Ballesteros, that firm dusky spaniard. Now I'm aroused!

might as well play up to it a bit!

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
I pressume Jewel, that when you mention why should decent teams have to put up with playing at a Athletics stadium you ment BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION.

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
jewell said:

And when Mr Prescott says yes we will be even more aroused.

Surely your question regarding our ground not being fit should be directed soley at the Nationwide League and not to Brighton Supporters.

"Why should decent teams have to play at an athletics stadium and fans get ripped of to the tune of £21"

Well thats our point exactly !! why should Brighton have to play at an athletics stadium, and fans pay £21......when we have the ideal site of Falmer where a superb Stadium could be built.

As for there being no place in Brighton that is'nt a shithole..........I would have you know that there is a road in Patcham thats quite nice.

Now F**k Off !!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: Re: In support of Mr Prescott

Locky said:

As for there being no place in Brighton that is'nt a shithole..........I would have you know that there is a road in Patcham thats quite nice.
and i live on it !:lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just a guess. Are you the resident Wigan Wanker Jewell?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here