Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In memory of Evan Warren - defrocked priest - REMF

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
With the permission of Peever a just giving page will be set up in the honour and memory of defrocked priest - Evan Warren.

I am assured his family and friends would approve of this and the REMF was a charity close to Evan's heart.

Please donate generously to the memory of Evan and allow the REMF to continue the good work they do for Evan.

Link to follow.

Thanks.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks to Brett for this. Lets get some decent money in for the REMF in Evan's memory.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Went to make my donation and I managed to bugger up my password for banking enough times to lock the account :facepalm: fix it in the morning!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Peever

Can you give a bit of background into Evan, why he loved BHAFC so much, any tales, why he supported the REMF, for people who did not know him ?

Thanks.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Peever

Can you give a bit of background into Evan, why he loved BHAFC so much, any tales, why he supported the REMF so much for people who did not know him ?

Thanks.

Well although Evan (despite what his into post might say) was born in Canada he spent plenty of time in England and more specifically Seaford. He made many trips across the pond to see the Albion play. He saw them at the Goldstone and Withdean and had nothing but praise for the club. He would always talk about the Albion, give me all the match updates how a certain player may have played or what went wrong when the Albion lost. Robert Eaton was his charity of choice for obvious reasons and he often gave any spare money he had to the charity. The last donation he made that I am aware of what in the range of 600 pounds around christmas 2010 just before his passing.

He spent a good amount of his life in a foreign country and one that until recent was not big on English football. He always made sure to refer to is as football and to correct anyway when they said uhhh soccer? He never hesitated to let it be known he was a Seagull through and through and no matter what he would never stop supporting the Albion.

He had a bit of a difficult life with many things happening to him before the age of 20. His love of the Albion is what helped him manage through his difficult times and his passion for the club never went away. A top man who must have had blue and white in his veins.

He is the reason I have gotten into football as much as I have. He would always quiz me on the recent results, goals and transfers. He knew everything about football and his passion has now carried over to me. Not to say I know even half of what he did but I am working on it.

What else can I say? He was my best mate.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Removed.

Last edited:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I know when I come to pop my clogs, if anyone managed to raise any money for a great charity such as this in my name, then I'd be honoured. You're not being forced to give anything so why the need to post that on here?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets not forget also the REMF was borne from NSC after another of our BHAFC family was taken from us so I think it is wholely appropriate for money to be raised for the REMF in Evan's memory through NSC.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets move on. Any donations will be gratefully received. Thanks.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here