Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In gus i trust but.......

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
As long as they more in line with Bridcutt, Noone and Barnes and not Poke, Holroyd or Sandaza.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Definately, Tony doesn't seem to be the kind of guy to settle for second best. If we are looking good for going up any time soon, like Tony has said he wants, we will see the ground expanding quite quickly I suspect!
Provided the transport plan proves up to the job!

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
This is not gonna be easy...some big, big teams. Just staying in the division will be enough for me.

But I will wait and see who Gus and Tony sign...Hoskins is good but there needs to be more.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We get this every season tho. In the one that's not yet finished we were supposed to be in awe of top teams like SCC and Sheffield Wednesday :lol:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
is it only the 23rd may?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I don't buy the idea that it is a hard league. Remember they said that when Adams was here for his second spell? It is just an excuse.

I think most seasons in the Championship, there seem to be at least 12 teams who genuinely fancy their chances of promotion to the Prem. Next season will be no different, and we will be one of those teams!

Anyone can get in through the play-offs.

The difference between 6th and 12th is often just a couple of wins come the end of the season...

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
If fans expectations have been lowered then that has to be a good thing. And i must admit my expectations have been lowered by the strength of the championship division. But i also trust gus and Tony to do us alright.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Exciting times ahead, it does look intimidating scanning down the list of clubs we will be competing against next season. This time though we won't be punching above our weight, we have he stadium, we have the backing, we have the manager and we have the squad to mix it with the best of them.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Exciting times ahead, it does look intimidating scanning down the list of clubs we will be competing against next season. This time though we won't be punching above our weight, we have he stadium, we have the backing, we have the manager and we have the squad to mix it with the best of them.

Love that, filled me with confidence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here