Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In all the football we've forgotten about the F1!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
That Mr Ecclestone is a clever man, timing the practice and the race to fit entirely into the gap between the afternoon & evening games

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
The official F1 timings iPhone app is pretty amazing for keeping on top of things

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This is going to be exciting.

Sol, why bother commenting mate? Stupendously pointless. Just because Golf and F1 are not to your taste does not mean they are boring.

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
I think this season is probably the most exciting for at least 10-15 years

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Thank god-I'd just about forgotten about the worlds most boring spectator sport-
apologies,apart from golf of course!

Not really to everyones taste agreed - if you're in the mood get yourself over to motors tv for Le Mans...beats F1 hands down everytime in our house...but then again we're competing next month...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That was one impressive last gasp lap from Lewis to grab pole. Guaranteed to be a coming together with back wheels and a wall in the race, those guys must have cojones of steel.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Not really to everyones taste agreed - if you're in the mood get yourself over to motors tv for Le Mans...beats F1 hands down everytime in our house...but then again we're competing next month...
We've been nailed on Eurosport all weekend for Le Mans, only six hours to go now.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Just watched the highlights of quali. Storming pole lap from Lewis, lets hope he can hope he can get a good start and lead lights to flag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here