Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm raising the white flag

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't see the problem with lots of Palace threads. If you don't like them, don't open them. If you'd rather discuss how you wipe your arse, go ahead.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't see the problem with lots of Palace threads. If you don't like them, don't open them. If you'd rather discuss how you wipe your arse, go ahead.
It's not my arse it's the dogs!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So there were too many Palace threads so you started another one? Well Done. :facepalm:
Sating the jolly jape was up.
You'd have a point if I had started this thread announcing I was going to wipe Palace off the front page :facepalm: x2.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At the time of [MENTION=17831]The Fifth Column[/MENTION]s protest I think it was 6 of the top 8 threads were all Palace, which seems pretty excessive for a Brighton forum.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
At the time of [MENTION=17831]The Fifth Column[/MENTION]s protest I think it was 6 of the top 8 threads were all Palace, which seems pretty excessive for a Brighton forum.

Yes, those figures are correct and to be honest I would rather see threads about wiping someone's dogs arse than those about 'them'. I know we don't have to open them or read them and the argument for an away end has been done to death on here but am simply fed up seeing so many threads about 'them', can't every new thread abut 'them' be merged into one shitty superthread?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here