Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm raising the white flag

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry [MENTION=17831]The Fifth Column[/MENTION], I tried for you but am now knackered, I can't fight against the tide, I need to be parent again.

Worth a try, but the public have spoken, we are a Palace-lite board.

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
eh??

Must have missed something.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
eh??

Must have missed something.
[MENTION=17831]The Fifth Column[/MENTION] wanted to get Palace off our front page.

We tried to talk about any old 'stuff' but it was like swimming against the tide, so as said, I'm resigned to NSC being a 'small forum near Palace' :lol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I find the Palace obsession rather tedious. They are where they are, yeah yeah blah blah etc.

Need to know more about the farting hound.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I find the Palace obsession rather tedious. They are where they are, yeah yeah blah blah etc.

Need to know more about the farting hound.
All in good time, let nature do it's thing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's better than the last two seasons where NSC was obsessing over Saints.

At least Palace are actually our rivals.
The problem is we never had the influx of Saints to add full to the fire.

Now we are positively encouraging our Northern cousins to come here and do ploppies on our board.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Most of the Palace threads are started by Brighton fans - who then complain when Palace fans turn up and post on them! I think some would be happier if the only football threads on here were Brighton fans being all self-congratulatory without a dissenting (or sarcastic) voice being raised. Well bollocks to that; all Palace fans are welcome here, the more the merrier. If nothing else it's funny reading the hysterical reactions of the more spineless bedwetters who want all the nasty men put into their own forum so on the 'big board' we can carry on saying how marvellous we are without interruption.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Most of the Palace threads are started by Brighton fans - who then complain when Palace fans turn up and post on them! I think some would be happier if the only football threads on here were Brighton fans being all self-congratulatory without a dissenting (or sarcastic) voice being raised. Well bollocks to that; all Palace fans are welcome here, the more the merrier. If nothing else it's funny reading the hysterical reactions of the more spineless bedwetters who want all the nasty men put into their own forum so on the 'big board' we can carry on saying how marvellous we are without interruption.

Great post :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sorry [MENTION=17831]The Fifth Column[/MENTION], I tried for you but am now knackered, I can't fight against the tide, I need to be parent again.

Well said, we are now indeed a Palace-lite board. Perhaps we should just be a sub-forum on the BBS.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

Cheers mate, I had to go to work so you were a man down unfortunately, I think we can only hope that Gus gets the boys winning a few on the bounce and Palaces bubble bursts to let all things Croydon related slide off the main page and into oblivion where they belong! Sterling effort though and we had those damned threads on the rails for a time!:nono:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
:thumbsup:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Who the f*ck are Palace?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So there were too many Palace threads so you started another one? Well Done. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here