Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm in on a Saturday night because I ..........

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

............ went out last night and tee'd off at hollinbury at 7.16
and 1.03 why are you in.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
The only decent option open was to go over to Brighton for the Charlatans gig but with no ticket that would have meant buying off a tout.

Also I could do with saving money as I am off to Portugal on Friday for Euro 2004.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Cos I'm listening to The Second Summer Of Love on :blush: Radio 2 and simply can't be arsed to go out. Besides, this is BN1, it's not like it's going to be CLOSED for the rest of the week. Plus, of course, I'm very very OLD :(

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I don't usually go out on a Saturday unless it is following a home game (I am old too) but this weekend I am on standbye babysitting duty for my 3 year old granddaughter because her baby brother is overdue to be born.

The phone is at the ready.

D

Deleted User X18H

Tom Hark said:
Cos I'm listening to The Second Summer Of Love on :blush: Radio 2 and simply can't be arsed to go out. Besides, this is BN1, it's not like it's going to be CLOSED for the rest of the week. Plus, of course, I'm very very OLD :(

I'm more BN1 than you if your in PP if I go in my garden its like being in Club in an under the viaduct type way.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
hove born&bred said:
I'm more BN1 than you if your in PP if I go in my garden its like being in Club in an under the viaduct type way.

Couple of mates used to live in a basement flat in Grand Parade, right opposite the Pavilion. Used to severely piss them off that I was in God's own postcode of BN1 and they was in BNfookin2 :lol:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
ben andrews girlfriend said:
oooh can i add to my list and say that i'm dateless and 10 months away till i can go clubbing!!!
oh so a good girl are you?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Because I cannot be arsed to go out

D

Deleted User X18H

sullyupthewing said:
My old lady would not lend me a tenner to go up the local, should have kept out the bookies this afternoon.

I did stay out of the bookies but gave a small amount of my hard earned to Ladbrokes.com very early this morning - Gatwick , Vantage and Calrinch Claymore were my failings at 6.45 this morning.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ben andrews girlfriend said:
because i have been revising

because i should be revising

plus the fact that i worked this morning and went to a wedding this afternoon

plus the fact i'm skint until friday

plus the fact i have no friends!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here