NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Do you even have a ticket?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Doesn't matter if we're '5th rubbish' or not... least we'll still be up! Surely that is something to celebrate?

Finishing 5th or 6th from bottom will be great, but not something to celebrate, Promotion is something to celebrate not avoiding relegation.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
This is going to be exactly like the Huddersfield pitch invasion.

100 spotty chavs, they'll be on the pitch for 2 minutes before they're all booed by everyone else who want to applaud the players and staff for their efforts this season (well, the last month anyway).

Heard it here first.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
This is going to be exactly like the Huddersfield pitch invasion.

100 spotty chavs, they'll be on the pitch for 2 minutes before they're all booed by everyone else who want to applaud the players and staff for their efforts this season (well, the last month anyway).

Heard it here first.

Absolutely no chance. If Craig Davies scores a 94th minute goal that guarantees our survival (as I've been dreaming for the last few weeks!) there will be a full blown pitch invasion, and so there should be. I'm not quite sure why the whole thing is an issue this year, at most clubs a final day pitch invasion is pretty standard.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Absolutely no chance. If Craig Davies scores a 94th minute goal that guarantees our survival (as I've been dreaming for the last few weeks!) there will be a full blown pitch invasion, and so there should be. I'm not quite sure why the whole thing is an issue this year, at most clubs a final day pitch invasion is pretty standard.

Totally agree with you matt. I cant believe the amount of kiljoys on this thread. We did it against Ipswich when we avoided relegation a few years ago. So why not now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here