Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm all set for the BIG March on Monday are you ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Only three more days and I shall take my place alongside my old muckers and Albion LEGENDS Gary 'grease' Stevens and Jimmy Case where we can reminisce about the good old days when Grease was going to KO at me at the FA CUp Final supporters club disco and Jimmy bought me a PINT of lager TOP after he refereed a Supporters Club FC game and NATURALLY I was man of the match.
Of course where you have LEGENDS unfortunately you get BELL ENDS too and at the top of the list will be that potless PILLOCK Dick Tight and his gang of SYCOPHANTS like Atilla and Samrah and the rest of the TRAITORS plus of course the lap dog in the anorak will be there as well BORING everyone as usual.
But even worse than that gang of KNOB ENDS I read in THe SUn today so it must be true that Magoo is going on the march as well. I reckon that the lardy Jocko CLOWN should be banned not only for his own safety but when you have 10000plus ALBION fans BOOing him and ABUSING him, it only takes Prescott to think all the fans are BOOing HIM and Falmer will be straight out of the window.
The SIGHT of the two most UNPOPULAR and UNSUCCESSFUL Albion managers in football history , MENTAL Mickey Adams & Magoo, will RUIN the day for ALL TRUE Albion FANS and Dick Tight must do the RIGHT thing in BANNING Adams and sacking Magoo so he has no reason to attend the march.

MAGOO OUT :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hear Hear

And Sully still owes me a pint after I bought him one in the William 1V, Church Street at the time of his testimonial year1976 ish?

MAGOO OUT:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh and Malcolm 'Sportsmanship' Stewart

Bring back Mark Leather :angry: :angry: :angry:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Ernest said:
The SIGHT of the two most UNPOPULAR and UNSUCCESSFUL Albion managers in football history , MENTAL Mickey Adams & Magoo, will RUIN the day for ALL TRUE Albion FANS and Dick Tight must do the RIGHT thing in BANNING Adams and sacking Magoo so he has no reason to attend the march.

MAGOO OUT :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dick Knights Mum said:
Sully was in the Norfolk Arms in Steyning last night. If I'd have known I'd have mentioned it.

Pah!

another missed opportunity

:p

D

Deleted User X18H

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Oh and Malcolm 'Sportsmanship' Stewart

Bring back Mark Leather :angry: :angry: :angry:

No no no no no............Bring back Mike Yaxley

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
hove born&bred said:

There was always something slightly disturbing about those glasses he wore... wouldn't have wanted him massaging my thigh!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
hove born&bred said:

In 1985 I was wired up for some experiment by some University doctors investigating stress at football games so I had to sit in the dugout at the Goldstone........in Yaxley's seat. He went absolutely mental " Who the f***ing hell is in my seat and why has he got wires coming out of his shirt" and I thought his eyes were going to pop out over his glasses. Top nutter!

Sadly the Albion were going through a very dismal patch at the time (3 goals in 10 games) and I don't think my heartbeat got above 80 as we slipped to a pathetic 2-1 defeat against Middlesboro.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
El Presidente said:
In 1985 I was wired up for some experiment by some University doctors investigating stress at football games so I had to sit in the dugout at the Goldstone........in Yaxley's seat. He went absolutely mental " Who the f***ing hell is in my seat and why has he got wires coming out of his shirt" and I thought his eyes were going to pop out over his glasses. Top nutter!

Sadly the Albion were going through a very dismal patch at the time (3 goals in 10 games) and I don't think my heartbeat got above 80 as we slipped to a pathetic 2-1 defeat against Middlesboro.

:lolol: :lolol: best laugh all day EP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here