Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm A Celebrity - SHOCKING news...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Blimey. From the Beeb.

The future of ITV's reality TV show "I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here" was thrown into doubt today after contestant and ex E-17 singer Brian Harvey was involved in a serious choking incident.

Harvey (pictured left) was performing one of the shows infamous "Bushtucker Trials" to earn meals for his fellow contestants, and was attempting to eat a pie containing an assortment of live insects. The stunt went badly wrong during filming though when a giant mayfly became lodged in his throat. Hosts Ant and Dec, unaware that Harvey was in difficulties, initially made light of the problem and patted Harvey on the back, but the shows medic was quickly called as the former drug addict went into a series of convulsions and collapsed to the floor unconcious. Harvey was rushed to hospital where he remains on a ventilator after having the mayfly removed. Doctors say his condition is critical but stable, and they expect now it's "Alright, alright, everythings gonna be alright". The mayfly is showing symptoms of trauma, and is recovering in a shoebox.

Meanwhile back at the camp there was more controversy, as it emerged that Janet Street-Porter has eaten Huggy Bears hammock. Horse-faced journalist Street-Porter, 44, was said to have been driven "mad with hunger" following three days on a diet of beans and rice, and wolfed down the bamboo and canvass snack whilst Mr Bear was out stripping bark for the evening meal. Huggy, real name Antonio, was said to be "disappointed". Former royal butler Paul Burrell has also been raising eyebrows with claims that he once caught Prince Philip in a compromising position with a corgi at Clarence House. Burrell, speaking to fellow contestant and comedian Joe Pasquale, said that the Duke of Edinburgh seemed to be "stroking and fondling the stubby-legged mutt in an inappropriate manner", and it was "not clear who was enjoying the petting more". The claims will come as an embarrassment to TV chiefs who are still reeling from the footage showing high-profile celebrity slapper Rebecca Loos pleasuring a swine.

I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here resumes on ITV1 tonight at 9.00pm.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:lolol: very good

I can see Easy 10s next thread now:

"I cant believe Janet Street-Porter is out!!!"

:lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
B******D!!!!!!

reading the beginning of that I thought "OH MY GOD!!"

As it dawned on me and I saw the name !!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

brill!!!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
If it didnt fly into his gob, the Mayflay would have been able to "Stay another day!"

:lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Half the time I dont look at who posted, I got to "The mayfly" bit and realised looking at the name of the postee!!!

My first words were: FFS!!! Then started laughin!!
(probably out embarrasment!!)

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry peeps, hope I didn't cause any undue stress to Brian Harvey fans :blush:

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Well think Easy is trying to get the comedy crown back from the Ape Man!! Can you top that Kev???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
H2O said:
Well think Easy is trying to get the comedy crown back from the Ape Man!! Can you top that Kev???
No-one can compete with the Ape. He's unique.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here