Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'll be back !!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
A new movement dedicated to preventing California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger from becoming president was announced today.

Americans Against Arnold says a national movement has begun to "stop Arnold Schwarzenegger and his political operatives from destroying the U.S. Constitution."

An effort is under way in the U.S. Congress to amend Article 2, Clause 5 of the Constitution to allow foreign-born Americans ascend to the highest office in the land, and it's not secret that the move is being made for the benefit of Schwarzenegger, perhaps for a presidential run as early as 2008. The governor was born in Austria.

"Arnold has said for decades that he wants to amend the Constitution so he can be president," says a statement from the group. "Now, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, Senator Orrin Hatch and others have introduced legislation known in Congress as 'Arnold Bills' to give Schwarzenegger what he wants."

Americans Against Arnold stated: "Arnold 's already running for president. His operatives have been dominating the airwaves, despite the fact that in major polls 80-plus percent of Americans don't want to change the Constitution so he can be president.

This narcissistic megalomaniac would have control of the nuclear launch codes if he were president – just think about that. From defending known Nazi Kurt Waldheim, using illegal drugs and sexually harassing women, I've never heard of a politician coated in this much slime."

The organization plans to run media ads to communicate what it calls the "real nature of Arnold Schwarzenegger and the clear and present danger he represents to American sovereignty."

Warns Jones: "Make no mistake: Arnold and his minions intend for him to run in 2008. Congressman Rohrabacher told the San Jose Mercury-News on Nov. 3 that Republican leadership believes Arnold has turned the tide and that they want him for president 'when Bush is done.'"

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
They NEED to let him run as if he did ever get voted in as President then MAYBE the US would wake up and say "nlimey...the world outside the USA *WAS* right...we are a bunch of ignorant, stupid, fat wasters!"
:lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
f***ing hell...

Okay Arnie would be a shit president, but I don't see why 'non us born' cannot run for office! ???

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
You just know he'll be president one day. Perhaps the democrats should recruit Tom Hanks or Tom Cruise.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Little known fact. London rapper Chester P. Hackenbush, half of hip-hop crew Taskforce, ran for London Mayor against Ken Livingstone.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Little known fact. London rapper Chester P. Hackenbush, half of hip-hop crew Taskforce, ran for London Mayor against Ken Livingstone.

And it doesn't surprise me at all.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Doc: "Right, so if you're from the year 1985, who's President ?"
Marty: "Ronald Reagan"
Doc: "Hah ! And who's Vice-President then ? Jerry Lee Lewis ?"

I'd prefer Schwarzenegger to the current clown! At least he's socially liberal, albeit with a somewhat contradictory approach to women's rights.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
You know that if they amend the law to allow Arnie to run they'll dump an amendment in so that the 2 times and your out rule is gone as well....

Clinton-Clinton in '08 then....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here