Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're 'in'.......post a score

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Tuesday 31st January 7.45pm KO....Crystal Palace v Brighton.

Should be quite a game....!

However...............prior to this there is an online football game which starts Saturday 21st january 3.00pm.and lasts until 7.45pm 31st January.......Crystal Palace v Brighton.

We have been building an 'online' team for this game in the past few weeks and have done pretty well. We are unbeaten for the last 17 games.

Crystal Palace have NEVER been beaten since this online game started two and a half years ago. Their record....played 118 won 118. Impressive.

If you are going to 'play' during the Crystal Palace game, post a score this week (we are playing Peterborough at present), so we can gauge the numbers and clarify our strategy. I will take a note of the 'niks' used each day and post them here.

The game can be found here;... The Free Online Football Game - Play For Your Club - For All Real Football Fans - Play For Your Club!

Stats can be found here;.... http://www.pfyc.vitalfotball.co.uk

Crystal Palace have a very good team with a number of very good players.

So do we.

NB; It does NOT matter, if you are a 10k player or a 100k player.......EVERY PLAYER IS AN EQUAL TEAM MEMBER....and EQUALLY VALUABLE.

Cheers.

PS; This game is played by all ages.....male and female....and all walks of life.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Good to see so many registering.......will post the list of niks this evening.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yeah I'm in , Brad7 probably.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
TJV signing in. I've given up taking penalties, I just keep every score. It means I haven't got any big ones (43000 I think is my highest today), but I'm scoring every time.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm not very good... but plenty of time to practice, eh?

I'm in, s_s. Haven't played in a while but will put a bit of practice in this week.

[MENTION=4790]cjd[/MENTION], I seem to remember in the past you posting a bit of advice re: penalties. They are a lot harder in this version of the game than the old one - would you mind re-posting those tips?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bollocks. I just 72000, and it hasn't registered!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm in, s_s. Haven't played in a while but will put a bit of practice in this week.

[MENTION=4790]cjd[/MENTION], I seem to remember in the past you posting a bit of advice re: penalties. They are a lot harder in this version of the game than the old one - would you mind re-posting those tips?

Penalties in this version of the game are harder, I agree.

You need to shoot as the bar is between (or as near as) the 'i' &'o' of the word 'Direction'. You then need to hold down the mouse button a fraction of a second longer. The 'bar' in this game moves faster....but it is more forgiving when holding the mouse button down that bit longer than the 'classic' version of the game.

The best tip I can give sadly....is just keep taking them this week when playing(the points aren't as important this week) to get used to it. If continually missing only take a penalty every other game....at least the scoreboard will keep ticking over and it isn't quite so demoralising.

Good luck and thanks for your support now....and in the past. I do remember your contributions.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm not very good... but plenty of time to practice, eh?

Plenty of time...lol. Practice until 3.00pm Saturday....then it's serious...lol...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here