Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're all going to Swindon clap your hands...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Strangely I thought it would be them, good chance to make a point ... Or not !

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I really hope Greer signs now, and Prutton rejects them at the last minute to sign for us.

Charlie Austin

Mar 13, 2010
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I really hope Greer signs now, and Prutton rejects them at the last minute to sign for us.
Greer will be suspended either way, and I highly doubt any club would bid over 250k for him.

As for Prutton, be a good signing for either club but surely the lure of playing in front of 30k every week will be enough for him to join you? You are the biggest club in League 1 of course.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Greer will be suspended either way, and I highly doubt any club would bid over 250k for him.

As for Prutton, be a good signing for either club but surely the lure of playing in front of 30k every week will be enough for him to join you? You are the biggest club in League 1 of course.
Obviously we're not, but we'll be one of the 2 or 3 biggest clubs in league one in a year's time, if we're still here.

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London

We obviously aren't a terribly big club, i just don't like your club so would like them to sign for us just so it annoys you just a little bit. I don't know why i don't like your club i just don't. Much like you clearly don't like ours.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here