Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you won the lottery (e.g. £7m), how much would you invest in the Albion?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
'Invest' suggests you want something back for it - I would suggest The Albion is not an investment - more a very enjoyable way to piss your money up the wall :)

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
This has been done before and as said last time - probably £1m and expect an exec box for life, not that id use it as I would prefer to be in the stands!

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
£1m, and then bet another £1m on for example Brighton to win tonights game, then give the other £1m to the Albion, keep betting and giving more money to the club. Then I get to keep £5m aswell!:clap2:

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
TC said:
£1m, and then bet another £1m on for example Brighton to win tonights game, then give the other £1m to the Albion, keep betting and giving more money to the club. Then I get to keep £5m aswell!:clap2:

probably do the same, but i wouldnt bet a million on tonights game, as the ferret says "thats not gonna make you rich" id do it on some pga tour golf, ive made quite a bit from that!

Kugull

Aug 8, 2003
London
It'd be a £1m (cleared with Mrs Kugull) loan (to be repaid never) providing I got a say on where it was spent, not in terms individual players but more percentage split between buying players/players salaries/loans/Falmer etc. I'd also insist we bought Leon a shirt that fits and get rid of the dress he's been wearing since pre-season...

SUFFOLK SEAGULL

Jul 6, 2003
IN KELLY BROOKS CLEAVAGE
I'D GIVE 6M TO THE ALBION BUT INSIST ON HAVING A SAY ON WHERE IT'S SPENT IE:pLAYER'S AND WAGES OR FALMER,I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH 1M TO LAST ME FOR A WHILE

OH YEAH PLUS AN EXECUTIVE BOX FOR ME AND MATES THAT WILL DO NICELY.
:bowdown: NO PLEASE GET UP

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I'd love to give money to build an "academy" to develop the robinsons/McPhees/Hinshelwoods etc of the future so I would give as much to the Albion as that would cost. I would prefer to do that as opposed to players as it would be around for a while (I hope) and would benefit the club in the long term!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here