Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were offered a draw tomorrow, would you take it?

Would you take a draw tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
tricky question as I believe we can take all three points...BUT...1point means more to us as its 2 points dropped for them and as you say the gap will be maintained. Kinda depends on how the other teams do aswell so overall I'd take it, just to be safe like :)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Yes, just let me pop to the bookies.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Er i don't think so as i belive we can and will win this, so why settle for a point when we can get all 3.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Absolutely not. We will get three goals and three points, they will get one goal and no points.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Yes. They are a better side than their position suggests, and need the points more than us. As long as we keep picking up points I'll be happy.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Not a chance. We should be looking at third bottom since they are the closest to us.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No, people think too much about the gap between us and Forest and not enough about the smaller gap between us and Gillingham.

We need at least 4 more wins, and this is probably our best chance of all the games left. We must take the field wanting to win, then by doing so we put more pressure on the Gillinghams and Plymouths of this world.

I heard Kevin Blackwell say that Leeds were "within touching distance of the play-offs". Only one point above us, hmm...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
A win is worth 3 points. Under the old 2 point system, I would take a draw.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Interesting one.Logic says yes but hell i'm sayin' no! We're good!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here