Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were having a bash (party) in Brighton and Hove where would you have it??

D

Deleted User X18H

Good Call !! How many might it hold?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If you are going to invite all your friends Tim, there's a huge choice of phone boxes in central Brighton

D

Deleted User X18H

how many people and whats the fuction?

Its is a 40th birthday (not mine) for about 250 people

!! Stanmer House quite costly (although I think you get what you pay for and bite the bullet) and limited to 11pm or £500 per hour for extension.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Grande Hotel is always a good place. but not as good as it used to be.

More info needed as to the occasion really to offer best advice.

I,e working mans social club no good for 16th birthday party, or the Brighton centre for a 90th Birthday.

D

Deleted User X18H

Grande Hotel is always a good place. but not as good as it used to be.

More info needed as to the occasion really to offer best advice.

I,e working mans social club no good for 16th birthday party, or the Brighton centre for a 90th Birthday.

No The Grand (not the Rio Grande) is not suitable or available at that time.

I just think our firends are missing out a venue but can't quite put my finger on it!!!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
No The Grand (not the Rio Grande) is not suitable or available at that time.

I just think our firends are missing out a venue but can't quite put my finger on it!!!

It was worth me getting up this morning as i have learnt something, i though the "Grand" sign on the front had an "E" on the end of it ? appears it don't from a google search, did i imagine it, or have in never had a E ?

scooter1

How soon is now?
We had our wedding reception at the Brighton Hotel on the seafront - hired both rooms. 200 + guests. Top room was perfect for sticking the DJ, and the bottom rooms were buffet and seating. Staff were excellnt, was reasonably priced and they allowed us a corkage charge so we could bring our own champagne
Well worth a look IMHO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here