Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you want Kuipers in goalnext week cos he appears bigger,sharper and louder...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Count me in

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Why didn't you start the thread with "THIS IS H B & B ? Or have you realised it makes you look a pillock?:lolol:

Edit.........KUIPERS IN PLEASE.:clap:

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Bakesy said:
Why didn't you start the thread with "THIS IS H B & B ? Or have you realised it makes you look a pillock?:lolol:

Edit.........KUIPERS IN PLEASE.:clap:
This is about Kuipers not you or more importantly me

kinda lingers

Dec 25, 2006
Uckfield
Agree give him a go - Hendo is poor at coming off his line & does not command his area or marshall the back 4.

When " Michael Coopers " ( as the Southampton announcer called our FDM last season ! ) is between the sticks he's much more vocal and organizes the defence well. The youngsters need it !

We need more players out there marshalling things - much too quiet for me. :lol: :goal:

larus

No thanks.

People are too quick to pick up on Hendo's mistakes, but not his good work. And for FDM, it's the other way round, he NEVER makes any mistakes and is a god ;) .

All the time we've had 2 decent keepers, either Roberts/FDm & Hendo/FDM, EVERY manager has had FDM as the number 2.

Now, I would imagine that these professional managers know a little bit more about football than posters on here, so I guess that means that FDM is not rated that highly.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
larus said:
No thanks.

People are too quick to pick up on Hendo's mistakes, but not his good work. And for FDM, it's the other way round, he NEVER makes any mistakes and is a god ;) .

All the time we've had 2 decent keepers, either Roberts/FDm & Hendo/FDM, EVERY manager has had FDM as the number 2.

Now, I would imagine that these professional managers know a little bit more about football than posters on here, so I guess that means that FDM is not rated that highly.

And the fact that he was available for transfer all summer and no one came in for him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here