Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if you knew then what you know now...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
... which one thing would you do to change your life?

Last edited:

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Being born

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Would have got the coconut ice recipe from my great granny before she died :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd grab last weeks Sunday People sports section, go back to last Friday, take out a loan for as much money as the bank would give me, and sling it all on the most massive f***-off accumulators in as many bookies as I could get away with.

I'd then sit in a pub last Saturday, getting lashed up, watching Soccer Saturday. And watch it ALL. ROLL. IN.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Would never have picked up that first beer.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Wouldn't have started smoking. It's not big and it's not clever (although at 13 it was).

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I wouldn't have moved to Yorkshire in 1970 (I would have said I wouldn't have married my first husband but I got two fabulous kids from that marriage)

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
pasty said:
Wouldn't have started smoking. It's not big and it's not clever (although at 13 it was).

trying to pack in now. not had a cig since monday morning. been smoking 17 years.
wouldnt have been a electrician. or smoked.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
1) I wish that I hadn't been so bone idle at school and college. At every stage I just did enough to scrape through and it caused me so much stress every year. There was enough time to party and to work and I wasted so much of it not really doing either

2) I wish that I put more effort into getting laid and less into getting pissed in my late teens and early twenties.

3) I wish I hadn't given up playing cricket

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I would've learnt the guitar and been in a punk rock band!

great thing is theres still plenty time left to do it...now where did my musical talent go......

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The Large One said:
I would have given Bill Archer a death-inducing kicking before he sold the ground.
I would have given Bill Archer a death-inducing kicking before he bought the club.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I wouldn't have played monopoly when that girl asked me upstairs to play some games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here