Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you had access to one of Gus' press conferences...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Which one is HB&B?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What do you feel you have that is different from the other 90 or so League managers that makes you special ?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
SuBo, Ann Widdecombe, One of the girls from The only way is Essex

Shag, marry or kill ?

Seriously though, id ask why he always plays the passing game, as it looked like yesterday Liverpool knew what to expect from us.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I wouldn't put it so rudely as those above, but I'd love to explore his reasons for selecting Ashley Barnes, the job he is asking him to do and what future he sees for the player and/or playing him in that position as we strengthen the squad. Gus is an insightful manager, so I'd be genuinely interested to understand the strategy.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Apart from Bridcutt, what is everyone else in midfield meant to be doing?

And for a bonus..... can you, in the style of an NSC rant, tell us which player in the current first team squad you HATE and is solely responsible for everything that goes wrong?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I wouldn't put it so rudely as those above, but I'd love to explore his reasons for selecting Ashley Barnes, the job he is asking him to do and what future he sees for the player and/or playing him in that position as we strengthen the squad. Gus is an insightful manager, so I'd be genuinely interested to understand the strategy.

Considering nearly half the board will answer my number one question, I'd be sneeky and ask the next question which is, when will we see Vokes and CMS up front together?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Do you think it would be possible for us to speed up the play when going forward in a 4-4-2 formation with Vokes/CMS up front and Barnes dropped and mixing up the play with long balls and passing it around or will you be going to Wolves?

Does this cover all the main questions in one?:lol:

D

Deleted User X18H

I am at one now funnily enough. Be on player later. Hull is more relevant than anything else.

D

Deleted member 2719

How did our goalies convince you they were good enough for the Championship?

Did they punch you down to the floor?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here