Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could pay what you can..........

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
The Brentford ‘Pay What You Can’ scheme will allow fans to get advance match tickets for the Stevenage game at the price the supporter wants to pay. (minimum £1)

If this was available at the Amex, say for the game against Burnley, how much would you pay?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
£0.01

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Well considering I paid about £32 for a seat (???) at Selhurst I think my Amex seat at about £23 plus travel per game is pretty reasonable.

I do think the Club s concession prices should be lower and include the unemployed.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Well considering I paid about £32 for a seat (???) at Selhurst I think my Amex seat at about £23 plus travel per game is pretty reasonable.

I do think the Club's concession prices should be lower and include the unemployed.

not meaning to be ignorant but is it easy to prove/document current unemployed status? If so I really think it would be an excellant proposal for the club to sell a reduced price ticket on a match by match basis. Might people object though that it is too much like means testing or is demeaning having to provide proof of unemployment at time of purchase?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Errr, why should unemployed people get cheaper tickets?

This. What is it with society that thinks that unemployed people that are on JSA/benefits etc. should get reduced prices for a football match. Surely, if you are out of work and on benefits you should be cutting down not continuing the same lifestyle or bettering it!

OAP's and Under 18's are different, the first have paid their dues during their working life and the other is either still in education or earning a very low wage.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Probably for Burnley £15

Someone like Palace about £22

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£10 for terrace, £12 for a seat sounds about right to me.

Dec 29, 2011
Why should OAPs get cheaper tickets?
Why should under 18s get cheaper tickets?

They all take up a seat.

See below for my thoughts.

This. What is it with society that thinks that unemployed people that are on JSA/benefits etc. should get reduced prices for a football match. Surely, if you are out of work and on benefits you should be cutting down not continuing the same lifestyle or bettering it!

OAP's and Under 18's are different, the first have paid their dues during their working life and the other is either still in education or earning a very low wage.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think i'd pay what I pay now. Wouldn't it be interesting though if you could pae for y after the game? Based on performance. Not feasible but I'd have paid a fortune for that Southampton game last year. And Sheff Wednesday this year. This crossed my mind after Gus saying that the fans get vale for money even when we don't win, because of the way we play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here