Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could keep 5 players?

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
If we had to lose all of our players for no money apart from 5, taking everything into consideration which five would you keep? For me; Dunk, Bridcutt, Vicente, CMS and Nooney!

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
If we had to lose all of our players for no money apart from 5, taking everything into consideration which five would you keep? For me; Dunk, Bridcutt, Vicente, CMS and Nooney!

I think your probably right, but would hate to lose Buckley - potentially could be a tremendous player for us. In the glimpses I've seen a great old fashioned winger.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Can't see many disagreeing with those 5 tbh. Personally not sure I'd include Vicente yet, but thats only because I haven't seen enough of him yet, so right now, Buckley instead.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Cms-bridcutt-noone-Vicente-Buckley

Sent from my iPhone using telepathic powers.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Dunk, Bridcutt, Buckley, CMS, Noone

odd question ?

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Dunk, Bridcutt, CMS, Vicente, Buckley,

Dunk has to be in, this lad will be playing in the premiership next year with or without us, sheer class! Future England player!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I was just thinking earlier that IMO we have some Premier League standard players. IMO:

CMS
Buckley
Bridcutt
Vicente

But we don't need to talk about what 5 players we would keep, coz we have em all :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here