Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could be famous tommorrow

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
In what field would you choose to be famous for and what would choose to be the pinnacle of your success?
Pro footballer, scoring a hattrick in the world cup finals?
Famous comedian and getting your own t.v series?
In a rock band and out selling the Beatles?
Reality t.v star and you bring out your own Zumba exercise video?
The worlds your oyster

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Footballer - lead Brighton to the prem, then the double, then the treble

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I don't want to be a 'celebrity', but if I had to be famous, it would be for a major scientific discovery, or scoring the goal to win Brighton the FA Cup final/get promoted to the Premier League.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Lead Brighton to win the Prem, the FA cup, the League cup and the Champions league in one season, scoring in every game in the season. That may a bit far fetched though. My second option has got to being comedian and play the ukulele well in a band that has the number one and hasn't mad crap music that makes the charts most of the time.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I'd be someone who could spell properly.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
A maverick footballer who in his sole season with the Seagulls lead them to unprecedented success. Upon doing so he then vanished where it is thought he now runs ghost tours in an outpost in Peru.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Tough one. Agree with some of the above, I dont crave/want celebrity status but being a footballer would be class. Think I'd want to do something worthwhile. I respect Richard Branson and what he's done so becoming famous for my business empire would do me nicely. Does a lot for charity and spends his money on having fun and trying wild stunts. Would like to be the next big entrepreneur, mainly for the freedom - I could invest in Brighton, do charity work and fly to my personal island in the caribbean for a few months every summer. I'd like to think I would create some sort of sustainable company that's goal is to create jobs and industry but not necessarily pursue profits

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'd be someone who could spell properly.

But you can.

I'd go for ground-breaking jazz musician, a la Miles Davis

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Think I probably took that a bit too seriously - realistically id be a rock star and id shag shit loads of women

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I would want to be famous for having the powers of Charles Xavier and turning around the Eurozone crisis by forcing everyone to stop acting like bellends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here