Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we played Liverpool @ the Amex with a higher capacity!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I have lost count with the amount of people asking if i can get them a ticket for this game.
If the Amex had a massive capacity, what size crowd do people think we would get for this game bearing in mind how many plastics there are around the county.
I would say easily 40k, anyone else agree with me or anyone think im mad ?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I have lost count with the amount of people asking if i can get them a ticket for this game.
If the Amex had a massive capacity, what size crowd do people think we would get for this game bearing in mind how many plastics there are around the county.
I would say easily 40k, anyone else agree with me or anyone think im mad ?
It definitely would with the amount of plastics there are around.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If The Amex had a 40k capacity this game would be declared a sellout and the official attendance on the night announced as 36,489 :wink:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
In all honesty if the entire sth base brought 2 people each (very possible) plus away sold out 2500 its more like 55k+

55,000 for an Albion Carling Cup match? Think you may be rather over doing it if you don't mind me saying but no doubt huge interest. I 've been asked for tickets by several people already so think 30,000 plus could have been achieved. The club cannot get those extra 8000 seats in fast enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here