Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we get to the Play-off final...

Seagull16

Sep 28, 2011
...Who do you want to face?

For me it would be West Ham, they would be the ones under pressure...this is IF we get there.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
For me its when and yes I would love it yes love it if we stopped West Sham from going up

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
and we could sing "we play on the floor, we play on the floor, we're brighton and hove albion, we play on the floor!" lol

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Cardiff. They have a poor record there and IMO more likely to beat them than WH

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Hope its not west ham in the final,as that would mean we could be playing Blackpool,Boro,Hull,Cardiff away in the play offs, away to either of them midweek is pain in the arse,of course its all a big IF atm

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Difficult ... would definitely like to avoid Reading (so hope they get auto, but don't derail us) and Blackpool (just difficult to prepare for and unpredictable so hope they miss out)

Of the contenders I'd take Birmingham they strike me as workmanlike and efficient but don't have the real match winners of the others and we did OK up there when we were in our slump and they had won 6 on the bounce but then I haven't seen them so could be wrong

They're all going to be difficult and whoever wins will need to be at the top of their game

Seagull16

Sep 28, 2011
Hope its not west ham in the final,as that would mean we could be playing Blackpool,Boro,Hull,Cardiff away in the play offs, away to either of them midweek is pain in the arse,of course its all a big IF atm

Don't want Blackpool, they're the only team that have really outclassed us out of them

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
My dream would be for Stains to have a colossal slump in form, drop into the playoffs and lose to us in the final.
I believe the phrase used would be "funny as f***"

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
My dream would be for Stains to have a colossal slump in form, drop into the playoffs and lose to us in the final.
I believe the phrase used would be "funny as f***"

ronperlmanlaughing.gif

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Whichever team has the kit that will most compliment our blue & white on the half-and-half scarves

Sent from my brain using Board Express

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here