Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we get to the final of the Jonstone's Paint Trophy, will YOU go?

If we get to the final of the Jonstone's Paint Trophy, will YOU go?

• Yes

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Where is it being played?

I promised my boys I'd take them if I was able to get tickets.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
bristolseagull said:
What a ridiculous question.

not so sure. i'd hardly count it as a no-brainer. trip to cardiff (where we were just a couple of seasons ago), to sit in a half-empty stadium to watch the final of a pointless cup. i wouldn't begrudge anyone who wouldn't make the trip.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Tesco in Disguise said:
not so sure. i'd hardly count it as a no-brainer. trip to cardiff (where we were just a couple of seasons ago), to sit in a half-empty stadium to watch the final of a pointless cup. i wouldn't begrudge anyone who wouldn't make the trip.

The final will probably be at Wembley, if thats the case we will sell 35,000 I reckon.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Every fcuker and their Gran who hasn't been to see the Albion in years it will bring out all the BAD fans.

Success will bring out the BAD BAD BAD fans jumping on te band wagon i fully expect to see all of NSC's finest match shirkers in attendance it'll be a glory hunter love in.

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Uncle Buck said:
If you look at what is left in the Northern Section, (Darlington, Doncaster, Crewe, Chester, Port Vale and Chesterfield), none of those have big support.

Bet the League wish they had kept Forest in the Northern Section somehow as a final of Bristol City or Brighton v Forest would have probably meant a gate in the region of 60,000.

The northern section teams are very similar in size support and ambition as ourselves - it's only Forst and Bristol who are big boys.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Albion Dan said:
The final will probably be at Wembley, if thats the case we will sell 35,000 I reckon.

really? doubt wembley will be finished by then. if it's there, you've got no excuse!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
rool said:
Where is it being played?

I promised my boys I'd take them if I was able to get tickets.

Hope you mentioned it to them that we might not even make the final!

(not one to tempt fate)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Goring Gull said:
The northern section teams are very similar in size support and ambition as ourselves - it's only Forst and Bristol who are big boys.

Complete bollogs, we're a much bigger entity than any of those in the 'Northern' section.

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Uncle Buck said:
But for whatever reason for games at Wembley / Cardiff we do seem to be able to muster 30,000 fans. Not sure any of those northern teams left could do that.

What doe sthat say about us? BAD BAD BAD BAD fans fickle fuckers , glory hunters yes the club needs the cash but these glory hunters can fcuk off in my book. They won't be a t Falmer after the first few games when we struggle to muster 10,000.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Goring Gull said:
What doe sthat say about us? BAD BAD BAD BAD fans fickle fuckers , glory hunters yes the club needs the cash but these glory hunters can fcuk off in my book. They won't be a t Falmer after the first few games when we struggle to muster 10,000.

:D

Will you up your home attendance, once we get Falmer? :jester:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Cheeky Monkey said:
Complete bollogs, we're a much bigger entity than any of those in the 'Northern' section.

How can we with our stadia and finacial position another bad trait of your average fickle Albion fans who seems to rate us on a par with Barcelona. Bad Bad fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here