Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we dont qualify for The Wold Cup......

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Who cares, whole country in agony while we scrape our way to our usual 1/4 final berth, just to be beaten by France or Brazil. Same old shit and I've seen every time since 1982. Least we can all get some work done!!!!

By the way come on the real England smash the Aussies:clap2:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
True, True.

Usual group stage struggle - a win, a draw and a deafeat scrape through due to other teams in the groups incompetance - mislkeading great performance in the second round to them be done on penalties after having a perfectly good Sol campbell goal ruled out that would have been the winner.

seen it all before.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
I care!!

The players we have now, which are among the best in the world, are reaching their prime but will be 4 years older at the next one!

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Who cares anyway?

Jesus Christ - look at the players we have... Terry, Ferdinand, Ashley Cole, Gerrard, Beckham, Lampard, Owen and Rooney. They all are brilliant footballers. 2006 was / is meant to be their time.

Then you compare that to what a country like Northern Ireland has at its disposal; James Quinn who plays for Peterborough United ! No, if we don't qualify it'll be an absolute disgrace and I will care and mind very much indeed.

Dandyman

In London village.
Sneaky George said:
Who cares anyway?

Jesus Christ - look at the players we have... Terry, Ferdinand, Ashley Cole, Gerrard, Beckham, Lampard, Owen and Rooney. They all are brilliant footballers. 2006 was / is meant to be their time.

Then you compare that to what a country like Northern Ireland has at its disposal; James Quinn who plays for Peterborough United ! No, if we don't qualify it'll be an absolute disgrace and I will care and mind very much indeed.

:clap: :clap:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
chicken run said:
Who cares, whole country in agony while we scrape our way to our usual 1/4 final berth, just to be beaten by France or Brazil. Same old shit and I've seen every time since 1982. Least we can all get some work done!!!!

Total shit.

The world cup would be poorer without England. We are semi finalists at worst and the rest is just adrenaline!

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
chicken run said:

You sound like a prick:D

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
chicken run said:

Cricket, will NEVER rival football in this country. The only reason why people give a shit is because they are sick of the Ausies! :shootself

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
if we don't qualify ill eat my hat

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think playing both final games at home when the players will have more match fitness will be a big help.

In the short-term we've just got to qualify. Play 4-4-2, bring back Gary Neville and Terry, Joe Cole on the left, Beckham on the right, drop SWP and Carragher.

Not ideal but should be too much for Austria, then maybe a point against Poland will be good enough to get through as a best runner-up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here