Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we beat Millwall....

Will you start to believe that the playoffs are a possibilty if we beat Millwall

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Will you start to think that the playoffs are a REAL possibilty. If not when will you believe it's possible? Or maybe you're just resigned that we are gonna screw up whatever?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i think personally we need to put a run together - home & away

i'd be suprised if we didn't beat Millwall & Gillingham but we need to beat Yeovil down here and take something from Swansea before we start thinking of those dizzy heights

but sods law we'll lose tonight after the fantastic week we've had :(

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'll be interested to see if Tank starts tonight or if we go for the more mobile partnership of Lynch & Elphick in the centre with rents at left back?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to seeing how DW approaches this game, just hope he puts out an attacking line up and we go for it from the off. If we don't I'll continue to have concerns about his tactical nous which, for whatever reason, seems to rely on waiting until we are losing before he sends the team on the offensive

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'll continue to have concerns about his tactical nous which, for whatever reason, seems to rely on waiting until we are losing before he sends the team on the offensive

Maybe his mentor is Arsene Wenger:lol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can't see us playing the team that the Argus predicts, with Forster, Savage, Robinson and Revell.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I can't see us playing the team that the Argus predicts, with Forster, Savage, Robinson and Revell.

that would just be daft

start with Forster and Elder , with Robinson and Coxy on the wings - then bring on Bas and Revell and Martot later when there defence is KNACKERED :)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Always believed we would be there or there abouts and no option for that

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think Millwall, Southend, and Northampton are no great shakes and teams we should be beating at home anyway. :) 5 games is not really enough to judge a season, but 9 points from 5 games would be a great start.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
winning 3 home games on the spin would indeed indicate good time ahead, builds confidence. winning say 75% of home games, a half dozen away wins and some draws along the way and you're there in the playoffs.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Where's the "I already believe, I always believe" option?:albion2:

Exactly. Thats what being an Albion fan is all about. Irrational positiveness at the start of the season quickly followed by cruel and bitter disappointment after the first few games :lolol: :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here