Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we beat Gillingham by a couple of goals, we will be 16th and 6 points off playoffs

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Had we beaten Yeovil then Gillingham, we would jump to about 10th. All ifs and buts mind.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
3 to 4 wins and we will be back up there. I honestly don't think there is anything to worry about. It so easy to sack managers, but we need to give slade time.

exactly :albion2: in Slade we trust

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:bigwave:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
hear hear

Let's make this thread a US free zone!

I do feel US get's unfair treatment on here. He may be a negative git sometimes but he is entitled to his opinion and quite often his moaning is justified, especially at the moment.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think we need a NSC equivilant of these

southampton150809part2_r2_c1.jpg

sashnash

Seagull in East London
Feb 26, 2009
If at the start of the season you were asked whether you'd be happy to be 6 points off the play offs after 11 games I think people most people would say yes. With all the negativity on this site people are only looking at the bottom of the table, if you think positively and look up the situation is not so bad.

I also think that performances are improving and good football is being played, it is mistakes at vital times that are costing us points. Iron those out and we will challenge for a play off spot this season.

:albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love these threads, as I do feel the same way.

I can't wait for:-
'If we win tomorrow, and the next 2 Saturdays we'll only be 6 points off of 4th (from bottom)'.

From a tired and jaded Stat Brother

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Yes we will jump up the table, we will then get f*** all from there on out and be back in the relegaton zone at the start of december

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here