Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there is no Falmer decision by the general election...

So you would vote Tory and return Countryside Alliance activists into the ODPM? :jester: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

westdeneite

Jul 26, 2004
Westdene
Am not a party political animal, i.e. don't have any allegiance to any party as they are all crap.
If decision on Falmer not resolved by general election will NOT
vote labour as I don't think they will come up with the goods then.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No. I'll be spoiling my vote with 'We Want Falmer' across the name of the Labour candidate. Because democracy will have ceased to have any meaning in Brighton & Hove. Two residents can put a block on two thousand seats. Two hundred greedhead NIMBYs can kill off a football club for current & future generations of the electorate against the wishes of the vast majority of the electorate. Not Labour's fault, blame the Tories yada yada. Don't give a f***. These people are politicians. If they can't deliver Falmer before the election, I for one will suspect it's for the wrong reasons. And if they can't even deliver two thousand poxy seats due to some pathetic park'n'ride triviality, then they just lost any right to any respect or support. In which case - f*** 'Em Up! That threat hanging over their heads might just have the desired effect. Left to the local politicians own slug-like momentum, the club will die through lack of funds and political inertia just as surely as The West Pier.

BTW The date of 11th January 2005 for the re-opening of the Inquiry is 'the first available date' and 'provisional', lest anybody be under any misapprehension. If the designated inspector goes down with the flu or fancies a Late Deal week in Tenerife in the second week of January with the missus, then heigh-ho, back go the dates. Just watch.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Wha do you mean "If..."? Bloody guarantee it won't be decided by then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here