Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If that's Norwich I ain't in!

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Hope he does resist any contact from Norwich.

BTW you really do need to proof read your work before publishing it mate :)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4626486 said:
That article is so full of mistakes it's hard to know where to begin. Did you even proof read it?

It reads like either something written by someone who's 1st language isn't English, or a google translation. It's hard work.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Without reading it, let me guess, it contains the words "Gus told me" or "I asked Gus"?

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4626486 said:
That article is so full of mistakes it's hard to know where to begin. Did you even proof read it?

Given that English must be HB&B's fourth or fifth language I'm not sure that proof reading would help! :D

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The Council run free level one English classes. An Iranian friend has enrolled in hope of becoming an interpreter one day. I can ask him for details of the course, if you so wish.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Unfortunately I did read it. Typo's galore. Sorry but its moved me to comment on this piece of crap.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm not just taking the piss because it's HB&B and that's the fashionable thing to do (although that would be a perfectly valid reason) but I can't actually read that article, I got halfway and it was too much effort to decipher so I gave up.

This opens up a wider issue - should the club be allowing these tinpot websites to ask questions in the managers press conference? Mabye they need to start doing quality checks on the questions and articles because really it's just wasting everyone's time for the sake of a couple of people's vanity project

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
out of interest and judging by your writing style, i believe i've read some of your work before.

did you contact me recently from nigeria, offering me a share of an inheritence if i was to provide you with my contact/bank details?

i'm sorry i didn't get back to you sooner, i've been very busy. please pm me with further details.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
This is my favourite line:

"In fact the game may be at times may get a boring as both teams were closely matched."

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I'm not just taking the piss because it's HB&B and that's the fashionable thing to do (although that would be a perfectly valid reason) but I can't actually read that article, I got halfway and it was too much effort to decipher so I gave up.

This opens up a wider issue - should the club be allowing these tinpot websites to ask questions in the managers press conference? Mabye they need to start doing quality checks on the questions and articles because really it's just wasting everyone's time for the sake of a couple of people's vanity project

absolutely astonished that this clearly isn't happening.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Every time I read one of his 'articles' I die a little inside

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its ok, I put it through google translator from english to russian to japanese and then back to english - it reads better now

Tim Hodges briefing for journalists, AMEX. Gasupoe this morning, said he is not interested in making a call from Norwich in the speculation that has an interest in the club MF Liam Bridcutt Norfolk seagulls. Poyet told him about it until yesterday his son, said his opinion specualation rumors that he just really really do not know. Seagulls boss opponets Saturday at Bristol City, he did not believe that any worse than the other team played better than they Albion. In fact, sometimes the game can get boring as both teams are closely matched. But he is as a key player, GK David James for England singles original. I am concerned about the potential of the Homestead Albions John Hus, ask for Gus, however, replied that the gull had rumors flying around each other to the fact that Aaron was interested in McLean, his physical suggesting the possibility of seeing a player to provide a presence. When asked about the Lewis Dankupoe, he says a joke that had not received an offer from Real Madrid for the athletes trained so far in preparation for the Sabbath and that he will get both Adamuabu were said. He also
Called, are available depending on the number of reports, some devlopment team had Wrexham is, that might be involved in this Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here