Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If someone says that they will NEVER post again on NSC...

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I would advise people not to live their life through a forum as it give's people who want to an open goal of you display any kind of vunerability. A self fulfilling " Truman Show " scenario. I am on occassions the architect of my own downfall due to some public meltdowns on here in the past. If abuse comes along I try and stand my ground but it just seems to make it worse. Until I am in a better place and in a better frame of mind my thin skin will get me into trouble on here but this site is addictive. I try to post some interesting stuff and the £ 152 000 utility bill was an example of that as you don't get a bill for that amount everyday. So in short I have to accept I bring some of it on myself but thanks for the support.

Is that right though you have been a member a long time US and clearly are on tough times at the moment, you find help on this forum and if putting your emotions on here helps you then do it mate post what you want, but that should not leave you open for attacks from people, if anything people should be wanting to help you, surely thats what any respecting human being would do not mock someone constantly just to get some kicks, i left this forum due to crap like that and as i have said i came back for a member. This is a fantastic forum but clearly as any place it has its trolls who just love to mock and upset people which i find sad really.

Maybe im a sad act i dunno but i see no gain in mocking someone that is down and is constantly getting crap, i find the people that mock are the ones with the real issues.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is that right though you have been a member a long time US and clearly are on tough times at the moment, you find help on this forum and if putting your emotions on here helps you then do it mate post what you want, but that should not leave you open for attacks from people, if anything people should be wanting to help you, surely thats what any respecting human being would do not mock someone constantly just to get some kicks, i left this forum due to crap like that and as i have said i came back for a member. This is a fantastic forum but clearly as any place it has its trolls who just love to mock and upset people which i find sad really.

Maybe im a sad act i dunno but i see no gain in mocking someone that is down and is constantly getting crap, i find the people that mock are the ones with the real issues.

Kind words again but it's human nature, well some people's human nature. In an ideal World everyone would be nice to each other but that is not real life. In reality someone might meet you and think to themselves " what a c*nt " but not dream to say it to your face. In the virtual World anonymous people think it and say it. It's the nature of the internet I am afraid.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Keyboard warriors - Doncha just lurve them.....

You're right about this site being addictive though.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As an example Falkor was abused by someone today for setting up a 2nd account. Why did he do this ? To offer SUPPORT to a member on here who is going through some tough times. You really couldn't make it up.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In all seriousness tho there are websites dedicated to all lifes problems on enotalone.com there you will find no piss takers as its a place of help. I wouldnt come onto NSC to air all my problems.

When my marriage broke up ages ago enotalone had others who had been thru similar.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I speak from experience, as my ex-girlfriend had a HUGE "I'm a victim" complex. It is then very easy to find numerous example from one's life to prove the old "My life's been awful" theory.

We must have dated the same girl so was mine!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In all seriousness tho there are websites dedicated to all lifes problems on enotalone.com there you will find no piss takers as its a place of help. I wouldnt come onto NSC to air all my problems.

When my marriage broke up ages ago enotalone had others who had been thru similar.

That's a good call. DON'T make my mistake people. Some people care , most don't give a Rat's arse and some will find a " chink in your armour " to abuse you, to coin a phrase used.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

I agree i belong to a mental health website, but genuinely there is nothing like coming on ur local forum of the team you love and getting help from others, you will be amazed by the amount of people on this forum that are battling mental illness you really would. I joined here to make friends more than to talk about Brighton i love Brighton but meeting people when your feeling as low as we feel or have felt and making new friends and speaking to people who you share an interest with is such a moral boost it really is.

Maybe a sub forum thats locked or something password needed for us local Brighton fans battling depression but need to talk to local people battling the same issues.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
As an example Falkor was abused by someone today for setting up a 2nd account. Why did he do this ? To offer SUPPORT to a member on here who is going through some tough times. You really couldn't make it up.

I dont even have another account thats the thing :facepalm: lol let them abuse me water of a ducks back mate

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I dont even have another account thats the thing :facepalm: lol let them abuse me water of a ducks back mate

As you say forget it. You are 100 x the person that abused you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4820516 said:
You lot are well sad. The equivalent of those kids at school who used to huggle together in one big group at break times while everyone spat at them and gave them dead arms as they walked past.

Maybe Danny. But some sort of protocol is needed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Lush

Mods' Pet

Good point. This is a forum for Brighton and Hove Albion football fans. While users are sympathetic to fellow fans - and there are many, many instances of this - there is, I think, a limit to that sympathy. People come on here mainly to banter about football and other subjects. If you are sensitive to any kind of criticism, or looking for unconditional support, this is not a place to be. There are other forums where you can get understanding and support.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Good grief, get a life

That's a good call. DON'T make my mistake people. Some people care , most don't give a Rat's arse and some will find a " chink in your armour " to abuse you, to coin a phrase used.

Let's be quite clear, no one has abused you on this thread. If they have, myself included of course, please show me where? And if you can't then please quit this victim nonsense because it's incredibly tiresome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here