Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If someone says that they will NEVER post again on NSC...

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
See Insults again jesus mate think you moaning at me then insulting me that shows that you are the moron and the weak one not me...its the internet not real life

It's cool this thread is going to be interesting discussion when I next meet up with Albion in the community will show them the shit we put up with.

You had a break down and act like that to someone similar due to an Internet persona then that is sad. Don't cry insult bollocks either ya wanna dish it out to me mates ya can take it back

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
It's cool this thread is going to be interesting discussion when I next meet up with Albion in the community will show them the shit we put up with.

You had a break down and act like that to someone similar due to an Internet persona then that is sad. Don't cry insult bollocks either ya wanna dish it out to me mates ya can take it back

I cant see how you can help people when things like this wind you up??? You call me a moron and insult me,Yet I didnt even have a go at you.You have been popping and Insulting me all day.I will report you to albion in the community myself as I shudder at the thought of someone with a temper like yourself helping out people with problems.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I cant see how you can help people when things like this wind you up??? You call me a moron and insult me,Yet I didnt even have a go at you.You have been popping and Insulting me all day.I will report you to albion in the community myself as I shudder at the thought of someone with a temper like yourself helping out people with problems.

I don't work for Albion in the community never have I'm one of the mentally Ill there helping. How can I help people I won't put that on here but people know I have been as low as it's possible to get without being dead really. I am now fighting back, please show Albion in the community this thread il show them all your previous trolling posts and they can see why I'm sick of you. What is amazing you don't like being attacked back but happy to hand it out, pretty much a total bully really

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Uncle S I had a nervous breakdown 5 years ago and tried to kill myself and did get help from people on here.But I took shed loads of abuse then when I posted and get pms to me taking the piss out of my illness.
The lesson I learned was not to post my problems on a internet website and I never act the hard man just like to have a laugh on here,
Vulture is my internet person people I go to games with and my brother etc have no idea I post as Vulture and they always say that Vulture is either a great laugh or a c u nt ....my point is I bet no one in real life is like their egos on here,
I

I have trawled through all your threads posted and there are some tasty ones. Lot's that are " attention seeking " and things in your past that you would rather forget I am sure. Post's where you CRIED out to people for support and help. You seem to have forgotten all this.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I don't work for Albion in the community never have I'm one of the mentally Ill there helping. How can I help people I won't put that on here but people know I have been as low as it's possible to get without being dead really. I am now fighting back, please show Albion in the community this thread il show them all your previous trolling posts and they can see why I'm sick of you. What is amazing you don't like being attacked back but happy to hand it out, pretty much a total bully really

You started all the abuse today and insulted me............I have done something for the first time and reported you for abuse so lets hope you get treated the same way as I do when I step over the line

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I have trawled through all your threads posted and there are some tasty ones. Lot's that are " attention seeking " and things in your past that you would rather forget I am sure. Post's where you CRIED out to people for support and help. You seem to have forgotten all this.

Not at all.....I never had a problem with you and even gave you my signed albion shirt for the remf a few years ago......I made a joke on a weather thread and you really went to town and flounced since then I can see you doing the same things I did that you have pointed out.Gareth do what I did dont seek help on here go to your local GP and get real help

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

The sad and tragic thing is this bloke has been in exactly the same place which make's his bile even more unstomachable.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
you are one very sad bloke......at 47 u still feel the need to post your shit on here and even post to tell us when you have a shit then act all the victim with other sad cases on here.As has been asked to you before where is this abuse and bullying please give examples

retarded.jpg

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
You started all the abuse today and insulted me............I have done something for the first time and reported you for abuse so lets hope you get treated the same way as I do when I step over the line

Cool pleased I got to ya not nice is it, you didn't abuse me but you have done nothing but target a friend and I'm sick of it. I called you a idiot and you are if that gets me a warning a ban then so be it. I won't tolerate bullies it's as simple as that.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Cool pleased I got to ya not nice is it, you didn't abuse me but you have done nothing but target a friend and I'm sick of it. I called you a idiot and you are if that gets me a warning a ban then so be it. I won't tolerate bullies it's as simple as that.

Lol look at you what do you mean you wont tolerate bullies......You admit I did not abuse you but then abuse me......I rest my case you have not wound me up I can see right through you

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Good on you Falkor. The shit you have taken is totally unjustified and this come's from someone who admit's he has a breakdown but still delights in stabbing people who are having a tough time. It really is incredible.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Good on you Falkor. The shit you have taken is totally unjustified and this come's from someone who admit's he has a breakdown but still delights in stabbing people who are having a tough time. It really is incredible.

Enough is Enough Uncle S the board must be getting pissed off with us 2 arguing.....pm me and we can if you want talk about this away from the board

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not at all.....I never had a problem with you and even gave you my signed albion shirt for the remf a few years ago......I made a joke on a weather thread and you really went to town and flounced since then I can see you doing the same things I did that you have pointed out.Gareth do what I did dont seek help on here go to your local GP and get real help

No. Let's get the facts straight here you abused me. Abused my ex Asian girlfriend and abused the Horse. Ok the Horse I can take but when you abuse someone's partner you cross the line in my book.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Lol look at you what do you mean you wont tolerate bullies......You admit I did not abuse you but then abuse me......I rest my case you have not wound me up I can see right through you

Lol mate I got a clear picture of you and your internet persona. You didn't abuse me you have done nothing but target my friend and as you know friends help each other. You said just mow you see similar things in US to what you experienced this is what i don't understand if so why troll him and not help him.

I am a good person have battled mental health issues for years all my life so you can't see through me you have no idea.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Lol mate I got a clear picture of you and your internet persona. You didn't abuse me you have done nothing but target my friend and as you know friends help each other. You said just mow you see similar things in US to what you experienced this is what i don't understand if so why troll him and not help him.

I am a good person have battled mental health issues for years all my life so you can't see through me you have no idea.

You really have no idea

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Enough is Enough Uncle S the board must be getting pissed off with us 2 arguing.....pm me and we can if you want talk about this away from the board

I have no desire to PM you. Why should I PM someone who has routinely seen fit to slag me off constantly and " my bought asian bride " for his own kicks. And the abuse to Falkor who only came on here to help someone going through a tough time is despicable.

Last edited:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I have no desire to PM you. Why should I PM someone who has routinely seen fit to slag me off constantly and " my brought asian bride " for his own kicks. And the abuse to Falkor who only came on here to help someone going through a tough time is despicable.

That should say "bought". No R in it.

As you were people...

PS, can't either of you use the "IGNORE" function?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here