Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If someone says that they will NEVER post again on NSC...

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4820516 said:
You lot are well sad. The equivalent of those kids at school who used to huggle together in one big group at break times while everyone spat at them and gave them dead arms as they walked past.

Not just spit mate lol.....sad -uckers

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Let's be quite clear, no one has abused you on this thread. If they have, myself included of course, please show me where? And if you can't then please quit this victim nonsense because it's incredibly tiresome.

It's also very tiresome watching you like a dog with a bone. Leave it out and find something interesting to post.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
As you say forget it. You are 100 x the person that abused you.

you are one very sad bloke......at 47 u still feel the need to post your shit on here and even post to tell us when you have a shit then act all the victim with other sad cases on here.As has been asked to you before where is this abuse and bullying please give examples

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
you are one very sad bloke......at 47 u still feel the need to post your shit on here and even post to tell us when you have a shit then act all the victim with other sad cases on here.As has been asked to you before where is this abuse and bullying please give examples

Sad cases what do you mean by that please explain.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

People that say they are being bullied when its only on line humour I get shed loads of abuse on here but dont say Im being bullied or picked on...some on here need to grow some balls and dont dish out abuse if they cant take it.Uncle S was very rude and swore loads on a thread a couple of months ago and then flounced off you should before accusing me look at some off the other things

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

People that say they are being bullied when its only on line humour I get shed loads of abuse on here but dont say Im being bullied or picked on...some on here need to grow some balls and dont dish out abuse if they cant take it.Uncle S was very rude and swore loads on a thread a couple of months ago and then flounced off you should before accusing me look at some off the other things.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

By which he means, sad case - depression which is even more strange as he did a post on NSC a while back saying he suffered from it and got a lot of support and sympathy. Now if I was a cruel Man. mmmmmmm

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
People that say they are being bullied when its only on line humour I get shed loads of abuse on here but dont say Im being bullied or picked on...some on here need to grow some balls and dont dish out abuse if they cant take it.Uncle S was very rude and swore loads on a thread a couple of months ago and then flounced off you should before accusing me look at some off the other things.

I think it's more you hunt for US well that's the way it comes across. It might also be funny to you but clearly not others so when he reacts and you come back and do it again and again it comes across as bullying.

Your posts are more look at me than any flounce on here, you think your funny but your nothing more than a dull idiot, who picks on the weak.

It's also very tiresome watching you like a dog with a bone. Leave it out and find something interesting to post.

What I would suggest TB my friend is that in future, when you find a thread tiresome perhaps you should stop reading it long before post number 140. This does happen to be my thread and at no point did I insist anyone post and at no point has anyone been abusive. It's the Internet. Read it, leave it, post or don't.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

49 get with it chum. And was that the posts back to the " asian brought bride " and " Desert Orchid is dog food " remarks ? " I think it might be. Something you posted again today as " banter ".

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think it's more you hunt for US well that's the way it comes across. It might also be funny to you but clearly not others so when he reacts and you come back and do it again and again it comes across as bullying.

Your posts are more look at me than any flounce on here, you think your funny but your nothing more than a dull idiot, who picks on the weak.

Thanks again but Vulture is the weak one.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

You are a mug and I bet have big problems you are a class 1 wally.You moan at me for insulting people yet feel the need to abuse and call me names...people in glass houses should not through stones.For some one that is meant to help people with problems you come across as not suitable for that role

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lol you are not me...your sad look at me posts are cringe worthy

If you say so. You did a post on NSC a while back that would completely shoot your " hard man " act in to touch when you were going through a hard time and got a lot of support. If I was a cruel person I could easily find this but I am not so carry on with the tirade and abuse if that make's you feel better as it's water off a Duck's back now. Just boring and tired now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION] is the voice of reason as usual. It's fair to say that people will show sympathy and empathy on here but there is a limit to sympathy on sites like this, quite justifiably.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
You are a mug and I bet have big problems you are a class 1 wally.You moan at me for insulting people yet feel the need to abuse and call me names...people in glass houses should not through stones.For some one that is meant to help people with problems you come across as not suitable for that role

I help people with my own experiences I am much younger than US, I have had more issues in my life than you could ever imagine and I'm sick to death of people like you I really am. And this post shows to me you can give it and not take it back you are a mug a idiot a complete moron. I'm sick to death of morons like you feeling ya can put people down.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
If you say so. You did a post on NSC a while back that would completely shoot your " hard man " act in to touch when you were going through a hard time and got a lot of support. If I was a cruel person I could easily find this but I am not so carry on with the tirade and abuse if that make's you feel better as it's water off a Duck's back now. Just boring and tired now.

Uncle S I had a nervous breakdown 5 years ago and tried to kill myself and did get help from people on here.But I took shed loads of abuse then when I posted and get pms to me taking the piss out of my illness.
The lesson I learned was not to post my problems on a internet website and I never act the hard man just like to have a laugh on here,
Vulture is my internet person people I go to games with and my brother etc have no idea I post as Vulture and they always say that Vulture is either a great laugh or a c u nt ....my point is I bet no one in real life is like their egos on here,
I

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I help people with my own experiences I am much younger than US, I have had more issues in my life than you could ever imagine and I'm sick to death of people like you I really am. And this post shows to me you can give it and not take it back you are a mug a idiot a complete moron. I'm sick to death of morons like you feeling ya can put people down.

See Insults again jesus mate think you moaning at me then insulting me that shows that you are the moron and the weak one not me...its the internet not real life

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here