Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If someone says that they will NEVER post again on NSC...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think we know where this thread is going - NSC Gold

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm quite calm BH. Just making some points that's all.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Im really not sure why US gets a hard time, he has problems but people seem to pray on them its pretty sad really, not nice for him at all i think, he probs comes on here as he feels many are his friends and im sure there are many, but a select view seem to see him as easy bate and have a constant go. Sad stuff really.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I think this line of thinking is responsible for a lot of the flounces.....

http://www.positivityblog.com/index.php/2009/10/09/how-to-break-out-of-a-victim-mentality-7-powerful-tips/

Not directing at anyone in particular, although needless-to-say people will pick up on it and see it as being about themselves (oh the irony!).

I speak from experience, as my ex-girlfriend had a HUGE "I'm a victim" complex. It is then very easy to find numerous example from one's life to prove the old "My life's been awful" theory.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
“If it’s never our fault, we can’t take responsibility for it. If we can’t take responsibility for it, we’ll always be its victim.”
Richard Bach

“Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality.”
John W. Gardner

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
@UncleSpielberg ignore the insults and the idiots... Im sure a lot of the sad fuckers just come on here to entertain themselves from their own miserable existance...

I don't like internet bullying... do it face to face at least... It seems it is human nature to always be attacking someone :nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Im really not sure why US gets a hard time, he has problems but people seem to pray on them its pretty sad really, not nice for him at all i think, he probs comes on here as he feels many are his friends and im sure there are many, but a select view seem to see him as easy bate and have a constant go. Sad stuff really.

I would advise people not to live their life through a forum as it give's people who want to an open goal of you display any kind of vunerability. A self fulfilling " Truman Show " scenario. I am on occassions the architect of my own downfall due to some public meltdowns on here in the past. If abuse comes along I try and stand my ground but it just seems to make it worse. Until I am in a better place and in a better frame of mind my thin skin will get me into trouble on here but this site is addictive. I try to post some interesting stuff and the £ 152 000 utility bill was an example of that as you don't get a bill for that amount everyday. So in short I have to accept I bring some of it on myself but thanks for the support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here