Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If someone says that they will NEVER post again on NSC...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Its friday and I`m missing Frank.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Show me 1 quote in the 10yrs you have been on this site where someone calls you a "useless c*nt". It has happened enough times so shouldn't be hard.

I wasn't referring to you as you haven't slagged me off for , oh , at least a year now I was referring to the almost constant negative comments from some posters. It goes like this, I do a thread or post, a troll picks up on it, I try and keep my cool, they push me more, I react = Binfest. Result :banana:

I wasn't referring to you as you haven't slagged me off for , oh , at least a year now I was referring to the almost constant negative comments from some posters. It goes like this, I do a thread or post, a troll picks up on it, I try and keep my cool, they push me more, I react = Binfest. Result :banana:

It's tough to be you Unc.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I hate you all you bunch of soft southern shandy drinking poofs.

i am out of here!!!

:flounce:

BTW my duaghters boyfriend plays bass in Lazy Habits...they are on tour at the moment and play Brighton again soon..they are really good ( got a play on Soccer AM couple of saturdays ago...(The Road)check it out man!!! )

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I try not to judge a Man without walking in his shoes.
I'm sorry Unc, but this is the sort of reason why you end up feeling "bullied". That is a ridiculous assertion to be honest:

I mean, apart from this time obviously, with the bloke and the head:
Can you get anymore disrespectful??

And this one?
Where was he today??

I quite liked your pearl of wisdom on Vicente. Genius player with mental health issues, or:
So you would be happy if he made a token effort of getting of his lazy arse for 1 game and created 1 opportunity ? As I said a total waste of money and a pisstaker.

Or this one, where you put yourself in the shoes of the stadium manager, and erm, concluded (with no evidence available):
Response from fan banned from 1901

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Pretty good trawling that Simster. What is the motivation ? I am sure if I could be bothered to trawl some silly or rash remarks you have made over the years. I also stand by my comments made at the time. Only Vicente has shown me up and good for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here