Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If someone says that they will NEVER post again on NSC...

You don't really know anything. I am saying the way I am now is a direct result of personal experiences in recent years.

Seriously, with pearls of wisdom like that you should write a book.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Seriously, with pearls of wisdom like that you should write a book.

You see the constant overtones of abuse and taking the piss ?. Just one question. Why ?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
You don't really know anything. I am saying the way I am now is a direct result of personal experiences in recent years.

The guy sounds like a cock US let it go, he seems like his come back to piss people off what a sad strange life he must lead.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
US should be able to use NSC without being bullied and constantly harassed , he SHOULDNT HAVE TO use the off button.
Well that's what I do when you bully* me.

*well strictly speaking you simply disagree with me, but we all know it's much the same thing. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
US should be able to use NSC without being bullied and constantly harassed , he SHOULDNT HAVE TO use the off button.

I may be paranoid but seem to be the subject to incessant and pretty foul abuse for a long time now. The sensible thing would be to not come on NSC anymore but I have PM's from a lot of people giving me support who do not want to join the binfests and attract abuse themselves maybe. So I know and have met a lot of good people through NSC so think, why should I be hounded out ? I may be thin skinned but if people say you are a useless c*nt enough times you start to believe it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

if people say you are a useless c*nt enough times you start to believe it.

Show me 1 quote in the 10yrs you have been on this site where someone calls you a "useless c*nt". It has happened enough times so shouldn't be hard.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I may be paranoid but seem to be the subject to incessant and pretty foul abuse for a long time now. The sensible thing would be to not come on NSC anymore but I have PM's from a lot of people giving me support who do not want to join the binfests and attract abuse themselves maybe. So I know and have met a lot of good people through NSC so think, why should I be hounded out ? I may be thin skinned but if people say you are a useless c*nt enough times you start to believe it.
Like I said US, rise above it mate, you have survived a tough 4 years , and hopefully are through the worst.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You see the constant overtones of abuse and taking the piss ?. Just one question. Why ?

Hey US I wasn`t having a go at you I like your contributions. NSC is a better place for having you around. You are mental but I love you.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I won't have that .... US may post some twaddle but the " Look at Me " threads are pretty rare. In fact lots of his posts are valid in being positive contributions.

Unlike those of a certain weakly swimming Tory spermatazoa.

Cuntster more like. CRETIN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here