Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If someone says that they will NEVER post again on NSC...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Even for your "look at me" posts this has to go down as the shittest attempt ever at hijacking a thread. You really can't cope with not being talked about, can you?

I won't have that .... US may post some twaddle but the " Look at Me " threads are pretty rare. In fact lots of his posts are valid in being positive contributions.

Unlike those of a certain weakly swimming Tory spermatazoa.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Been awhile since a good ol' thread like this.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Uncle you are a rich part of the NSC tapestry which was a quieter place in your absence. We all love watching a good flounce and NSC retribution on a flouncers return is always going to be applied in style.
Why, though, you feel the need to explain yourself as in the post above I dont know.....

Maybe this site has made me paranoid now but just see an example of the sort of bile and venom certain posters post towards me on a regular basis as pot noodles does and it's no wonder. As for playing the victim, not sure, maybe life has directly made me the way I am.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's hard not to when it's in your face 24/7.

Maybe this site has made me paranoid now but just see an example of the sort of bile and venom certain posters post towards me on a regular basis as pot noodles does and it's no wonder. As for playing the victim, not sure, maybe life has directly made me the way I am.

Have you had it tough US? Why didn't you mention this before? You should have said something.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Have you had it tough US? Why didn't you mention this before? You should have said something.

You don't really know anything. I am saying the way I am now is a direct result of personal experiences in recent years.

US, I've been known to throw a bit your way, just tell me and the rest to f*** Off.

And there is no need to explain yourself to anybody.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If only the internet had an OFF button. :(

The thing is addictive and I am addicted. Maybe I am addicted to the abuse in some self defeating way, who knows ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here