Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If someone says that they will NEVER post again on NSC...

As this seems to be directed at me UB and Questions, here goes. I asked Bozza to be banned about 2 months ago as I was getting a lot of stick and wanted to stop myself from being drawn further into it. It was made public. I did not specifically flounce before this I just left. I had intended to not post again and let US die but I asked to be allowed in again and I needed to check PM's for some important stuff I needed and I wanted to do posts re the REMF Brighton Marathon team to help promote that, which I couldn't do. Other than that I was drawn back in as the site is addictive and I have an addictive personality. I did speak to someone yesterday who I know who said " you really have a lot of enemies on NSC don't you ? " So why I post I don't know. Some sort of Masochism I suppose. I did not join this site to get lots of enemies and don't have any in real life to my knowledge. People do flounce and come back as it is addictive. Maybe if people leave they should not be allowed back in. I guess it is Bozza's call.

You do realise not everything is about you right?

I guess not..

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lokki, 2 people referred to me specifically before I did my post.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I did speak to someone yesterday who I know who said " you really have a lot of enemies on NSC don't you ? " So why I post I don't know. Some sort of Masochism I suppose. I did not join this site to get lots of enemies and don't have any in real life to my knowledge. People do flounce and come back as it is addictive. Maybe if people leave they should not be allowed back in. I guess it is Bozza's call.

What a pile of self-indulgent twaddle. "Enemies"? Listen to yourself, you're an ex-mortgage broking big girl's blouse from Southwick not ruddy Lord Voldemort. You do love playing the victim.

Just stand your ground. don't backtrack.

What? Like you do? How many times have you resigned from NSC now?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
As this seems to be directed at me UB and Questions, here goes. I asked Bozza to be banned about 2 months ago as I was getting a lot of stick and wanted to stop myself from being drawn further into it. It was made public. I did not specifically flounce before this I just left. I had intended to not post again and let US die but I asked to be allowed in again and I needed to check PM's for some important stuff I needed and I wanted to do posts re the REMF Brighton Marathon team to help promote that, which I couldn't do. Other than that I was drawn back in as the site is addictive and I have an addictive personality. I did speak to someone yesterday who I know who said " you really have a lot of enemies on NSC don't you ? " So why I post I don't know. Some sort of Masochism I suppose. I did not join this site to get lots of enemies and don't have any in real life to my knowledge. People do flounce and come back as it is addictive. Maybe if people leave they should not be allowed back in. I guess it is Bozza's call.

Uncle you are a rich part of the NSC tapestry which was a quieter place in your absence. We all love watching a good flounce and NSC retribution on a flouncers return is always going to be applied in style.
Why, though, you feel the need to explain yourself as in the post above I dont know.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here