Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If someone says that they will NEVER post again on NSC...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
vulture, you say the internet is not real life and that you are different in real life and yet on this thread, you address Uncle Spielberg by his real life first name, bring up a previous real life relationship of his, and threaten to report Falkor to Albion in the Community because you thought he worked for them. I think you are being very hypocritical by saying that the internet isn't real life but then using real life to threaten and bully people. You cannot have it both ways.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
sorry Uncle s and Falkor you are both correct I have had serious mental health issues and its time for thsi to stop.Have asked Darren to ban me for life so Good bye to every one hope we go up and hope you allhave good lives

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That should say "bought". No R in it.

As you were people...

PS, can't either of you use the "IGNORE" function?

Done. Not really he constantly oversteps the mark. I know his first name from a trawling exercise. It's amazing what you can find from people's history if you want to. Accusations of " attention seeking " can be shot away from looking at some of his previous threads.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
sorry Uncle s and Falkor you are both correct I have had serious mental health issues and its time for thsi to stop.Have asked Darren to ban me for life so Good bye to every one hope we go up and hope you allhave good lives

Well if you have it makes your posts even more inexlpicable.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

Don't do that really stay, just don't see the need to attack US, if you have genuine mental health issues get some help you live in Sussex who has the best mental health facilities in the country. I acted the way i did today as I hated what you do to US, but don't leave help each other battle on not mock. Stay strong

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Your a good man Falkor. A better man than me.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Your a good man Falkor. A better man than me.

I am not I'm just someone who has been there am still there now. Will be for ever sadly, people handle things in different ways.

Life has thrown some evil stuff at me and I know how hard it can be as we all do I feel for anyone suffering depression or any mental health disorder it's s living hell at times

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't buy it. All power to you if you do. A bully who had some back. No, for me some things are said and will always be said. We cannot take back what we said or did, ever.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't buy it. All power to you if you do. A bully who had some back. No, for me some things are said and will always be said. We cannot take back what we said or did, ever.

yep, remember when you recommended Transformers 3 ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
T3 is good.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Okay you two, you're making me want to barf. :lolol:

Fair enough. Falkor is a decent bloke who only came back on here to help someone. That's why I got the hump so much. I did find the asian bride stuff totally insulting as it is factually totally incorrect. If you are going to slag me off at least have the decency to do it with something that is actually factual.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here